Coursing Dogs Stolen Barnsley

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's been found and is back where she belongs ??????

thiers thieves amongst us.fact

The good hard working travellers need to start speaking up against these scumbags that plague their community. 99% always travellers pinching these dogs and that just leads to more folk thinking the w

Posted Images

Something seriously wrong with a man watching a stolen dog run for me like ? Cant get me head round it ?? Hopfully shes sat in someone s house in front off fire and they phone dog warden in morning im keeping my fingers crossed !!

You're right there mate, got no pride they're idle dregs

Maybe the cnut that was buying them wanted ti see the run and the white dog f****d off when he was slipped or left there when he injured himself.

Hope you get your dog back and justice too.

IMO I wouldn't be advertising that they were coursing dogs that were stolen. A lot of stolen dogs get dumped and end up in dogs homes. If they see "coursing" they might just do what dogs homes do best.

They'd return a pet the quickest.

JMHO.

Likes been said someone somewhere knows where the bitch is,quite likely with the amount of people on this forum someone off here..Now if your happening to be reading this then have some morals & do the right thing,I don't have to tell you what that is now do I? Let's have this issue sorted & pronto!!

• Like 1

Lad who owns the dog to say he's gutted is a understatement bred the bitch himself she's getting on in years she's part of his family who ever nows where she is can drop me a pm no go any further he just wants her bck from one dog man to another do the right thing hope u can

• Like 1