Donald Trump's 'muslim Ban' Live: Federal Judge Defies President And Temporarily Blocks Ban In Dramatic Court Hearing

The beauty of it is he doesn't give a damn what the reaction is. That's why so many millions voted for him.

On a lighter note, I just filled in an ESTA to go to the U.S next month and it was approved. :boogy:

I wonder if desertbred is dual citizen of iran and britain or just british

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the Americans are heartbroken about that....

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarch

We could do with the same ban in this country keep the c**ts out

He is thinking of the consequences. If he hadn't done anything, he'd be just as weak and pathetic as his predecessor.

I wish we could do something like that.

No he isn't, executive order that bans people who fought for America, British MP's, His own officials don't even know the consequences of the ban, whose affected by it, or the legality around it. But maybe Ronald McDonald Trump is pulling a hawarden kite, the bill is tested in the courts and whichever way it goes, he can't lose, gets his ban or blames the judiciary. But I don't agree that he's thinking of the consequences, leader of the free world my foot. If he wants to bring in any bill or order, the i's should be dotted and the t's crossed, not bills coming in on a whim.....very unprofessional and unpresidential......be interesting to see how he deals with Russia and China.....yes interesting times.....best of times, worst of times....just depends which side your allegiance lies closest to in America. But if this is the way he goes about things, it will be a bad term worldwide.

The consequences of not doing this wasn't working was it? What's best then, to try something new or keep pumping out the old party line of appeasing everyone?

More power to him IMHO.

He is thinking of the consequences. If he hadn't done anything, he'd be just as weak and pathetic as his predecessor.

No he isn't, executive order that bans people who fought for America, British MP's, His own officials don't even know the consequences of the ban, whose affected by it, or the legality around it. But maybe Ronald McDonald Trump is pulling a hawarden kite, the bill is tested in the courts and whichever way it goes, he can't lose, gets his ban or blames the judiciary. But I don't agree that he's thinking of the consequences, leader of the free world my foot. If he wants to bring in any bill or order, the i's should be dotted and the t's crossed, not bills coming in on a whim.....very unprofessional and unpresidential......be interesting to see how he deals with Russia and China.....yes interesting times.....best of times, worst of times....just depends which side your allegiance lies closest to in America. But if this is the way he goes about things, it will be a bad term worldwide.

Let's have it right, Obama and the rest of his compassionate mates in Europe dropped hundreds of thousands of bombs in the last 10 years and he got the nobel peace prize.......so far Trump has saved well over a couple of million lives a year with his ban on funding for abortion agency's and yet HE is the nutter ?........are you liberal types actually mental or what ? !!!

• Like 6

The beauty of it is he doesn't give a damn what the reaction is. That's why so many millions voted for him.

On a lighter note, I just filled in an ESTA to go to the U.S next month and it was approved. :boogy:

I don't know. That's his business. Not sure why you keep mentioning him. He doesn't mention you.

I don't know. That's his business. Not sure why you keep mentioning him. He doesn't mention you.

Because he's shit stirring
  • Like 2

He's an Iranian Muslim who lives in Britain, and will fight his own battles unlike some :thumbs:

Did i say some5hing bad a bout him. No. Hows that sht stirring, hes iranian british and this topic is bout his country of origin. Im well with in topic.

Muslims shOuld just accept that the majority of non Muslims don't like them and don't want to be anywhere near them

America doesn't want you so don't go

Muslim been in america for long time. Over 30 percent of african slaves who were shipped to america were muslim. Muslims built america

Unlike christians , muslim dont enslave a free muslim.

Edited by AXUM

He does. Me and DB have had many long chats about Axum :yes::laugh:

• Like 1

Muslims shOuld just accept that the majority of non Muslims don't like them and don't want to be anywhere near them

Muslim been in america for long time. Over 30 percent of african slaves who were shipped to america were muslim. Muslims built america

Are you sure muslims don't enslave free muslims? Muslims certainly enslaved plenty of africans, did they only target non muslims? I find that hard to believe. But if they do only target non muslims, any non muslim who ever trusted a muslim is a fool.
  • Like 1

You are doing a lot of speculating there. Trump is only getting started and things are going to be messy without a doubt but unfortunately that is the situation America is in. Wait until Britain and Europe starts, it is going to be much messier there.

Are you sure muslims don't enslave free muslims? Muslims certainly enslaved plenty of africans, did they only target non muslims? I find that hard to believe. But if they do only target non muslims, any non muslim who ever trusted a muslim is a fool.
Its illegal to enslave a free muslim. Im sure many arab muslims enslaved black muslim and sold them but its agsinst religion and they werent religious and under muslim ruler if found out they would be freed and slaver punished Edited by AXUM