Looking For A Collie X!

What do think a Mal x will bring to the mix that a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull won't do ? or 5/8 3/8th x ? as much as I like the Mal I don't think they will hold a candle to the the bull x for pot filling or killing ........... guess everybody has their own opinions though.

There opinions tend to lean towards what they're running.
  • Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want something different I got my bitch lined on the 26/12/2016. She's a 6 year old 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie only worked her on rabbits both night & day. The Sire is a first x Collie/Whippet

Blow a collie x out the park? Enlighten me then please to as what their superiority is over a collie x as the Mali x's I've seen were moderate at best,perhaps I've only seen a glimpse of what they are

I here Hancock has some world beaters very well reared and looked after fed on raw and at a very cheap price give him a ring mate

Posted Images

And now for the ultimate breeding, pet mali x any old reject flapper, sounds great. I got to admit, the constant slagging of the collie type gets right on my tits, now we all know that not all collies x's are great, same as with any x, but there as been many past and present that do the job in style, so if you want to promote these alien types crack on, you shouldnt have to pull any x down to do it.

. No ones putting any xs down but a believe a well documented Colliers was from a pet collie let's have it this ways think of it this ways we not on about mix bred collie curs or enervation type collie xes with lots of added hound in the mix we on about a straight f1hound coursing or track there's lots on here who's idea of a collie grey has lots of other breeds in the mix well that ta me his a lurcher lurcher bred animal with different breeds added to the mix. A three quarter grey bull ta me. His just that ,has far has conventional knock about types are concerned the mall I or dutchies are a better option than a collie and that's what we talking here wein 217now not 75 or 95 and has for being alien stock early herding types travelled ta these shores bouviers plus the Dutch bred herders of yesteryear they just been improved on one shouts about a collie that can move cattle now come on Fa flecks sake.atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

lads the way to go in my opinoin is a mali or dutch shepard x greyhound bitch. mark my words they are going to blow the collie hound x out of the park.for sheer brains and that natural fight hunt drive call it what u want. you will not go too far wrong.try and get a knpv bred stud dog.

Blow a collie x out the park? Enlighten me then please to as what their superiority is over a collie x as the Mali x's I've seen were moderate at best,perhaps I've only seen a glimpse of what they are/were really capable?

Hopefully I will have the best of the best of both worlds with my pup has she is a half cross mallinois greyhound x half cross collie greyhound, bright has a button, loyal and a pleasure to have around me, I know a lad whos going to line his 3/4 collie greyhound bitch to a first cross collie greyhound dog has soon has she comes into season making them 5/8,s 3/8,s, both bred by my oldfriend the late Typp Ratcher, if you want the lads number pm me. regards collie john.

• Like 3

lads the way to go in my opinoin is a mali or dutch shepard x greyhound bitch. mark my words they are going to blow the collie hound x out of the park.for sheer brains and that natural fight hunt drive call it what u want. you will not go too far wrong.try and get a knpv bred stud dog.

Blow a collie x out the park? Enlighten me then please to as what their superiority is over a collie x as the Mali x's I've seen were moderate at best,perhaps I've only seen a glimpse of what they are/were really capable?

Hopefully I will have the best of the best of both worlds with my pup has she is a half cross mallinois greyhound x half cross collie greyhound, bright has a button, loyal and a pleasure to have around me, I know a lad whos going to line his 3/4 collie greyhound bitch to a first cross collie greyhound dog has soon has she comes into season making them 5/8,s 3/8,s, both bred by my oldfriend the late Typp Ratcher, if you want the lads number pm me. regards collie john.

what size are the parents collie john ?

The Sire is about 26 inch, the Dam is about 24 inch. Regards collie john.

what made you go for the malx grey john ? just fancied a change from the collie x grey ? , do you think you prob get bigger type dog ,and bit different temp . with that bit of mal in the mix .! dogs are strange things really , my big dog Buck 1 x gsd x grey , got a brill temp with people/ dogs very friendly to both he dont guard lol, but when hunting feck me he full on, not sure if its the greyhound coming through or the gsd , either way he up for it. :yes:

Ray, I got her off GVC off this site, she,s 5 months old stands 22 inches, strong boned, good feet, and jacket, lovely temperament, she,s the litter sister to ChickenMans pup, Ray she is a half cross Mallonois Greyhound to a half cross Collie Greyhound, she looks like a leggy collie with a Mallinois head, if she turns out right I will put her to my collie greyhound dog Dan who I bred, I want to produce and work a collie saturated type of dog, with plenty of brains, good coat and feet and plenty of bone. Regards collie john.

Ray, I got her off GVC off this site, she,s 5 months old stands 22 inches, strong boned, good feet, and jacket, lovely temperament, she,s the litter sister to ChickenMans pup, Ray she is a half cross Mallonois Greyhound to a half cross Collie Greyhound, she looks like a leggy collie with a Mallinois head, if she turns out right I will put her to my collie greyhound dog Dan who I bred, I want to produce and work a collie saturated type of dog, with plenty of brains, good coat and feet and plenty of bone. Regards collie john.

Sounds handy. Can you stick a picture up John. Chickenman and GVC too if you see this. I liked the thinking behind that litter and would like to see how they turn out.

Sounds handy. Can you stick a picture up John. Chickenman and GVC too if you see this. I liked the thinking behind that litter and would like to see how they turn out.

+ 2 thanks :thumbs:

If you click on Chickenmans poste theres a pic of his pup. Regards collie john.

sounds a interesting X you would need a good tested strain of collie grey though imo. theres a tiny percentage of collie blood in my mali X, i think it works out at a 16th collie

sounds a interesting X you would need a good tested strain of collie grey though imo. theres a tiny percentage of collie blood in my mali X, i think it works out at a 16th collie

I,ve got a decent enough dog, what suits me goes back on the Dams side to my old mate the late Typp Ratchers old stuff, and the Sire is Ian Claytons Reverse Threequarter Dan,. Regards collie john.