Looking For A Collie X!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want something different I got my bitch lined on the 26/12/2016. She's a 6 year old 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie only worked her on rabbits both night & day. The Sire is a first x Collie/Whippet

Blow a collie x out the park? Enlighten me then please to as what their superiority is over a collie x as the Mali x's I've seen were moderate at best,perhaps I've only seen a glimpse of what they are

I here Hancock has some world beaters very well reared and looked after fed on raw and at a very cheap price give him a ring mate

Posted Images

If you want something different I got my bitch lined on the 26/12/2016. She's a 6 year old 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie only worked her on rabbits both night & day. The Sire is a first x Collie/Whippet that done well in the ring and racing and he's also a rabbiting dog so the breeding will be 3/8 Collie 5/8 Whippet. First and foremost it her first and only litter and I bred for my own use hopefully bring on one or two pups back for myself, on the plus side the asking price won't be ridiculous it be straight forward working man's price £100 each. If you are interested, the pups are due on the 28th of February, but not ready to go till April. So please don't hesitate message me for further information or call me on 07979750504

post-61358-0-87467500-1485890142_thumb.jpg

post-61358-0-34792700-1485890155.jpg

post-61358-0-22574200-1485890170_thumb.jpg

post-61358-0-62383200-1485890181.jpg

post-61358-0-64374700-1485890193_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

lads the way to go in my opinoin is a mali or dutch shepard x greyhound bitch. mark my words they are going to blow the collie hound x out of the park.for sheer brains and that natural fight hunt drive call it what u want. you will not go too far wrong.try and get a knpv bred stud dog.

lads the way to go in my opinoin is a mali or dutch shepard x greyhound bitch. mark my words they are going to blow the collie hound x out of the park.for sheer brains and that natural fight hunt drive call it what u want. you will not go too far wrong.try and get a knpv bred stud dog.

Perhaps he doesn't need, or even want an 'ultimate' type, but just a good, nippy, honest, tractable type of little cur, and these pups that rabbiting man is breeding sound ideal to me.

I don't think the temperament of most of these malis or dutch shepherds would suit the majority of lurcher owners in general. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but like 'proper' bull bred types, I think they are too intense for most people

• Like 3