Sky,virgin T.v?

Go on youtube theres loads of tutorials mate.We switched to Virgin six month ago to save money,its absolutley shite compared to Sky,slow backwards technology ,dubbing go,s out if its paused,rewound etc.Rang customer services numerous occasions about faults and they cant understand English,after 40 mins trying to explain the dubbing problem to 3 or 4 operators they finally put me through to the "technical" team....after a further 10 mins trying to explain dubbing to him the penny dropped "aah,your picture is faster than the words" we signed up for a 12 month package,Im literally counting the days down......got a firestick in December,best thing ever,Richard Branson can go fukc himself....

Virgin took over my wifi provider and it was pure shite so i just plugged it out and fcuked it in the bin. Fcuk there contract if anything it was them that broke it giving you crap service.

• Like 2

I,ve been with virgin media for about 12 years ,on Monday i bought an Amazon fire stick loaded with kodi , on Friday i cancelled my package with virgin but need to keep the broadband for the firestick,

The firestick is great for me more channels than you can ever watch and its all free saving me about 100 quid a month.

So im now poaching the tv and maybe the same when out with the dogs.

so how do I load kodi cheers

I think you need a PC to load it onto a Firestick.

If you've got an Android device , you're away ! Just install a complete build.

• Like 1

Get a Amazon firestick or Netflix we got both ,mind only thing I'm watching on tv is vikings ,rest is just YouTube .

the Vikings is really good watched all of them over Christmas but now have to wait for one a week which is a real piss off
Yeah watched it Thursday night, wouldn't mind half hour with lagertha lol
  • Like 3

Get a Amazon firestick or Netflix we got both ,mind only thing I'm watching on tv is vikings ,rest is just YouTube .

the Vikings is really good watched all of them over Christmas but now have to wait for one a week which is a real piss off
Yeah watched it Thursday night, wouldn't mind half hour with lagertha lol

ohh yeah , she has not aged much has she her first son is about 25 and she looks the same as she did when he was a baby lol

• Like 1

I got a zgemma box and got rid of sky and it's already paid for itself after a couple of months . Tried kodi on my laptop but for live sport it was always buffering . The zgemma is sound other than you don't get sky in hd on them , if you can live with that they are well worth getting

• Like 2

Well lads cheers for all the info seems im up and running,not going to claim I know exactly what iv done,bit of a drama following the tutorial on line but hey I got it lol,im off out with the dogs missus watching game thrones,happy bunny

So do you just connect the zgemma box to your sky dish then? And what sport channels can you get?

It depends what sky you have, we have a recordable Zgemma box with an external 8gb hard drive, you need to have had sky plus previously to record with the zgemma box two cables coming from the dish.

You get all of sky sports plus you can get PPV free.

TC