Sky,virgin T.v?

iv currently got virgin T.V, home phone and wifi and have had sky in the past as well but to be honest just dont think either of them worth the money.

iv been told about these kody boxes you can get,i will sort a wifi supplier out but does anyone know much about them,i gather you upload the apps wich are all free?and can pretty much watch anything?but dont know for sure.

think there was a thread about them but cant find it on the search if anyone can point me in the right direction or have bit info id appreciate it thanks

we have just left virgin after 15 years to go over to sky ,your right mate there bothe rubbish

wifi shit as well always dropping out,home phone is redundant now days with everyone on mobile phones so paying for that is also waste money
  • Like 1

Get a Amazon firestick or Netflix we got both ,mind only thing I'm watching on tv is vikings ,rest is just YouTube .

got netflix dont think its all that same as firestick,takes for ever for new stuff to be added,same old shite really imo

I,ve been with virgin media for about 12 years ,on Monday i bought an Amazon fire stick loaded with kodi , on Friday i cancelled my package with virgin but need to keep the broadband for the firestick,

The firestick is great for me more channels than you can ever watch and its all free saving me about 100 quid a month.

So im now poaching the tv and maybe the same when out with the dogs.

• Like 3

Get a Amazon firestick or Netflix we got both ,mind only thing I'm watching on tv is vikings ,rest is just YouTube .

got netflix dont think its all that same as firestick,takes for ever for new stuff to be added,same old shite really imo

Watched few things on there, watched most the series I am into,that's why I am watching hunting on YouTube ATM.

I,ve been with virgin media for about 12 years ,on Monday i bought an Amazon fire stick loaded with kodi , on Friday i cancelled my package with virgin but need to keep the broadband for the firestick,

The firestick is great for me more channels than you can ever watch and its all free saving me about 100 quid a month.

so how do I load kodi cheers

so how do I load kodi cheers

no idea my mate loaded it for me it took less time than making a brew.

Go on youtube theres loads of tutorials mate.We switched to Virgin six month ago to save money,its absolutley shite compared to Sky,slow backwards technology ,dubbing go,s out if its paused,rewound etc.Rang customer services numerous occasions about faults and they cant understand English,after 40 mins trying to explain the dubbing problem to 3 or 4 operators they finally put me through to the "technical" team....after a further 10 mins trying to explain dubbing to him the penny dropped "aah,your picture is faster than the words" we signed up for a 12 month package,Im literally counting the days down......got a firestick in December,best thing ever,Richard Branson can go fukc himself....

• Like 3

Once you've got kodi off play store if using android or off pc/laptop go to this page and put a wizard on

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/amp/?client=safari

Once that's on choose your build, I use pulse which is loaded with everything.

• Like 1

the Vikings is really good watched all of them over Christmas but now have to wait for one a week which is a real piss off

• Like 1