Mister President !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pray that I may live to hear a British prime minister utter such words.......this dude may just save the world !!

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live

Imagine being part of a group that thinks running up behind someone when they're talking and hitting them is some sort of achievement.   It's sheer cowardice in the eyes of any normal person.

Posted Images

Oh dear, someone really needs to work on their self control ;):laugh:

Surely you can come up with better than that.

Honestly I worry about replying to you since you admitted you take it out on your kids when you get angry at the internet :no: :no:

Honestly I worry about replying to you since you admitted you take it out on your kids when you get angry at the internet :no: :no:
I knew you could do 'better', that is the kind of low life comment I would expect from you.
  • Like 2

How long before he starts building the wall? :laugh:

The Guardian will go into total meltdown lol

Security announcements expected today........And he's promised "a big day"!!

He's expected to announce an extension of the Mexican border fence (which already cover around a third of the border), and "extreme vetting" of anyone travelling from 7 countries, including Syria, Yemen and Iraq.........

• Like 1

I can read fine, and a poor attempt to back pedal will get no acknowledgement from me.

You can read fine but somehow missed me saying the guy doing the punching was a massive pussy, righto pal. No back pedalling here, it's right in the post you quoted.

(Psst, you already acknowledged it you fool :laugh:)

Only after several members compared you to the pussy throwing a cowards punch

First you laughed then you commented on the man running away after being punched

Like others have said....back peddling

Executive orders have been signed, and it's confirmed -

The wall's going up, Guantanamo is staying open and Muslims from some countries face 'extreme vetting' before being allowed into the good old US of A.....

If nothing else, he's true to his word and the world has a politician who means what he says !

• Like 6

cheap shot especially when you know he said it tongue in cheek

The wall's going up, Guantanamo is staying open and Muslims from some countries face 'extreme vetting' before being allowed into the good old US of A.....

If nothing else, he's true to his word and the world has a politician who means what he says !

Love it or hate it those were his policies all the way through, and it appears he's sticking by to them, it would seem not being a career politician means you stick to your word......times they are a changing...

• Like 2

Amazing how fast they can do things when they want to...May should take heed of this

I hope UKIP sort their sh*t out and follow his example, same for FN, AFD, 5 Star Movement and the PVV.

It's high time we had parties that work for the majority of voters. It's also high time people stop reverting back to the old parties during elections because of fear the unknown. The status quo is terrible and everyone's had enough.

• Like 3

I would like to know how he's going to police a wall 2,000 mile long, thats a wall going from London to Cyprus ffs. Glad I'm not a hod carrier :laugh:

There as a quote from someone who worked for the Reagan administration he said something along the lines of "We won the White House and we thought we'd won....they went after the schools and universities"

The lessons to learn for the modern right are best learned from Milo Yiannopoulos who as a 'gay' conservative who espouses many of our values and I strongly advise people to watch his videos and read his articles..it was people like him and the trolls around the world who locked on to Trump and Co that won the election by making the right 'cool' again :D

Most people wont understand the relevance is that the left always tries to to exploit minorities (in the old days they used the working class) for their own political agenda, same for so called feminists or BML, remoaners etc etc.