Mister President !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pray that I may live to hear a British prime minister utter such words.......this dude may just save the world !!

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live

Imagine being part of a group that thinks running up behind someone when they're talking and hitting them is some sort of achievement.   It's sheer cowardice in the eyes of any normal person.

Posted Images

So being a conservative in the true sense has been watered down that much that people are hero worshipping shirt lifters just because they are anti Islam or something lol?

You realise that the Conservative ideology is a bit more encompassing than simply not wanting to f**k other men.

• Like 1

Kind of a pre requisite surely to being a conservative is having tradition family values and looking upon homosexuality as something seedy and wrong lol.

I think any ideology has a bit of room for movement before a person is better fit to another. I'd agree that a traditional conservative view is to generally oppose minorities but there's a lot more to conservatism than that, modern or traditional. Not many people personify every aspect of an ideology and that's even if you can get everyone to agree on what that would be.

I agree that mainstream conservatism has changed, it's become socially more liberal. I just hardly think that liking to f**k men torpedoes any possibility of being a conservative. Most folks have leanings towards other ideologies on certain issues and yet for the main fall into a single category.

Wtf is a gay conservative??

He's a massive troll who uses the lefts own victim culture against them. In their world there is a sort of hierarchy of victim-hood so a straight person cannot criticise a gay or a man cannot criticise a women....the more victim points you have the higher up and more untouchable you become.

Trust me Milo is brilliant and one of the most loved figures by Trump supporters, if you listen to him you will see why

• Like 3

He's a massive troll who uses the lefts own victim culture against them. In their world there is a sort of hierarchy of victim-hood so a straight person cannot criticise a gay or a man cannot criticise a women....the more victim points you have the higher up and more untouchable you become.

Trust me Milo is brilliant and one of the most loved figures by Trump supporters, if you listen to him you will see why

I have certainly heard lefties take full advantage of 'victim points' even some on thl, but there are many here in Oz. These people disgust me and I take great pleasure in giving them my point of view. I will check out this Milo fella, while homosexuals and their type of humour definitely does not appeal to me, I might take some joy in him mocking lefties as I can imagine he would be rather untouchable to lefties and could really humiliate them.
  • Like 1

He properly fucks the lefty/SJW types up, makes them look like right c@nts

• Like 1

Think they are best described as cuckservatives. theres no point debating with these liberals as they deny truth and fact. You end up championing a bug chaser because he debates leftists but don't forget these liberals for the most part have neurological disorders how do you begin to debate with someone who claims there is 30 genders? They just stick there fingers in their ears and scream and when they get beaten in an election they just smash stuff up and play the victim again stop debating them and either vote against them or physically beat them as they do in Europe.

• Like 1

Kind of a pre requisite surely to being a conservative is having tradition family values and looking upon homosexuality as something seedy and wrong lol.

yes after having there back doors smashed in at boarding school for five years

Think they are best described as cuckservatives. theres no point debating with these liberals as they deny truth and fact. You end up championing a bug chaser because he debates leftists but don't forget these liberals for the most part have neurological disorders how do you begin to debate with someone who claims there is 30 genders? They just stick there fingers in their ears and scream and when they get beaten in an election they just smash stuff up and play the victim again stop debating them and either vote against them or physically beat them as they do in Europe.

I certainly have made a few throw some awesome tantrums over the years. I have family members who are lefties and refuse to broach certain subjects with me and it is only going to get worse for them!
  • Like 1