Mister President !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pray that I may live to hear a British prime minister utter such words.......this dude may just save the world !!

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live

Imagine being part of a group that thinks running up behind someone when they're talking and hitting them is some sort of achievement.   It's sheer cowardice in the eyes of any normal person.

Posted Images

T00.jpg

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live here.......book me a ticket, no bothered where I go !!

If you had the gumption to immigrate you would have done so by now wouldn't you? Rather than hoping for a government program to solve your problem for you. :laugh:

Edited by Mickey Finn

haha , its going to interesting year with him , but it wont be him pulling the strings in the white house , he be like every other before him, he be advised what to do/say :yes: the gun laws wont change even with the next mass killing, neither will the health care for the poor , it be just another new face in the white house thats all :yes:

• Like 2

T00.jpg

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live here.......book me a ticket, no bothered where I go !!

If you had the gumption to immigrate you would have done so by now wouldn't you? Rather than hoping for a government program to solve your problem for you. :laugh:

I did !!

Same as you are free to do instead of putting up silly pictures and crying that you would rather have a president who plays free and easy with your countrymens tax dollars !!!

Need I remind you that you as a country are $20 TRILLION dollars in the hole !!!......sound like brilliant governance so far you Wally

long live donald trump, he seen what was happening to america and didnt like it, he didnt sit and just moan, he got off his ass and pushed for change, now look where he is!!! hes only president of the usa and changing it for the better. dream big uk and push for it. they cant stop the will of the people

• Like 6

long live donald trump, he seen what was happening to america and didnt like it, he didnt sit and just moan, he got off his ass and pushed for change, now look where he is!!! hes only president of the usa and changing it for the better. dream big uk and push for it. they cant stop the will of the people

Great message billy, I am super impressed with Trump so far and I hope the UK and the rest of the world becomes a better place with Trump as president. I certainly liked his inauguration speech!
  • Like 1

Hear Hear! There was a time not long ago when speaking your mind got you arrested, Now it makes you the most powerful man on earth.

Hopefully one day we won't be ruled by liberal lovey doveys and we can get our country back.