Mister President !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pray that I may live to hear a British prime minister utter such words.......this dude may just save the world !!

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live

Imagine being part of a group that thinks running up behind someone when they're talking and hitting them is some sort of achievement.   It's sheer cowardice in the eyes of any normal person.

Posted Images

T00.jpg

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live here.......book me a ticket, no bothered where I go !!

• Like 9

It's going to get very, very interesting......the clones of Blair and their acolytes are like bacteria.....there are millions of them and they are very agressive !!

They will bring all of their power to target Trump over the whole of his term in office and it will be a dirty fight.

• Like 1

It's going to get very, very interesting......the clones of Blair and their acolytes are like bacteria.....there are millions of them and they are very agressive !!

They will bring all of their power to target Trump over the whole of his term in office and it will be a dirty fight.

Media still attacking him....unbelievable.

They haven't said a word about the Car plants that are now relocating to the US, they will provide thousands of jobs.

Well, today is the day that Mr Trump becomes President Trump, and puts the final seal on what has to be the most unlikely rise to power of modern times. I'm not necessarily a supporter, but the reality of the situation is that he will now take the office given to him by the majority of the American people.

There will be protests and boycotts of the ceremony, but the inauguration is usually a time of new hope and optimism. In that spirit, let's flip the doom-mongery on its head.......

So, what do we think he will get right ? Can he make any problems better ? Can he put all that bullish bravado to good use, and actually achieve something worthwhile ?

(Unlike his predecessor, who was fan-worshipped for being 'cool', but actually achieved bu99er all !)

Strictly speaking, it was by the majority of the electoral college. The majority of the american people wanted Clinton.

That's not to say I think it's undemocratic, quite the opposite, just pointing out an interesting fact.

One of my loonie liberal mates was up in arms about that on FB, until I reminded him a similar system here meant UKIP got a lot more of the total vote than the likes of the SNP! :laugh:

Aye but that doesn't really hold water does it Malt?... a SNP vote wasn't on the the ballot box outside Scotland,so its not really a fair comparision...just saying like although I see where your coming from :thumbs:
Just pointing out my mates hypocrisy to him Gaz, I just used those parties and the number of total votes as an example because he was crying about the popular vote.. No need to get all William Wallace about it! :laugh::thumbs:

:D Aye nae worries bud i'll wipe the face paint off and put the claymore down as long as you promise to stop bothering they poor sheep....even the sexy ones boyo! :tongue2:

• Like 1

Media still attacking him....unbelievable.

They haven't said a word about the Car plants that are now relocating to the US, they will provide thousands of jobs.

Anybody who has the balls to call a nigger a nigger does not stand a chance, problem is the media are not used to world leaders saying what they and the voters really think. Ban political correctness and everybody will know where everybody stands without the fear of being branded a racist or a antagonist

Great speech and a good day for American people. Not that you'd realise it with the boycott of the so call Hollywood elite.

Not one famous artist performed at his evening event. Can't wait to see these pretentious slime balls back peddle when the country starts to rid itself from unemployment, gangland crime, drug cartels illegal immigration. Look at Myrie Cirus "I will leave the USA if Trump becomes president" so what you gonna do now then Myrie "I've decided to stay and fight Trump" yes of course you have dear.

Nice to see Nigel at the do as well :thumbs:

I only hope he stands by his word and includes the UK in his "special relationships"

Did you hear his coment about the US military no longer is going to subsidise all other armies of the world? All those hangers on countries who live under the shelter of NATO but contribute nothing better get ready and start pulling their finger out or they will be out on their arse.

• Like 6

Great speech and a good day for American people. Not that you'd realise it with the boycott of the so call Hollywood elite.

Not one famous artist performed at his evening event. Can't wait to see these pretentious slime balls back peddle when the country starts to rid itself from unemployment, gangland crime, drug cartels illegal immigration. Look at Myrie Cirus "I will leave the USA if Trump becomes president" so what you gonna do now then Myrie "I've decided to stay and fight Trump" yes of course you have dear.

Nice to see Nigel at the do as well :thumbs:

I only hope he stands by his word and includes the UK in his "special relationships"

Did you hear his coment about the US military no longer is going to subsidise all other armies of the world? All those hangers on countries who live under the shelter of NATO but contribute nothing better get ready and start pulling their finger out or they will be out on their arse.

This is going to sound ridiculous due to the man power and the size of our fleets etc but the European armies are nothing short of an absolute outrage compared to us , we'd piss on any country other than the us , and that's only due to their size....

• Like 5