The Bosses Mrs (Help Needed)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If she's married to someone else ,stay away from her.

Give bird a shout ray will point you in the right direction none stop shagger in his day

If there's anyone on here that runs a scaffold company and their wife wears knee boots,then there is 2 lads getting sacked or the fcuk kicked out of them tomorrow.???

hate these wife chasers,plenty of meat elsewhere.i had a row with a dinlo labourer once,and he came out with the ole chestnut "your mum did nt mind it last night"

i replied "wondered who that was that dug her up.

wo up there , her ol man is banging a bit of fluff up the road , so to all you fannies that proclaim omg dont do that sort of thing to married women ,,, get fkd you live by it you die by it , shes hanging out for a bit of sausage , its do or be dood in this life shes fair game and shes getting banged lol moved on a bit today shes asked for my mobile number ,,, wants to send me details of a gin bash up picadilly lol shes a bitch on heat and shes getting the legnth lol

I wouldn't mind betting that this old bird knows her husband is carrying on with the bit o fluff, so she's looking for a bit of revenge. You may well get a bit of action, but I bet she'll tell her old man the first chance she gets, just to get her own back, and don't under-estimate an angry/jealous husband either. We knew a girl, in our early twenties, who was married to a bloke who was all of nine and a half stone, quite/shy, glasses, geek type who worked in an office. My mate, who was a physically fit, brawler, gave this bird a night to remember in the back of his old Maestro van. She went straight home and confessed all through guilt. A few nights later we were coming out of our local when we got confronted by "the geek", he was in hell of a state, shouting, crying, dribbling, snot running out of him and threatening to kill Richard. Well Richard laughed at him and went to push past him when matey boy let rip with a flurry of punches so quick that I wouldn't like to say how many landed before Richard hit the carpark Asphalt. Geek boy also got in half a dozen kicks to the head (resulting in two busted teeth) before we managed to get him off. On top of the embarrassment of being duffed up by the Milky Bar kid and having to pay for dentistry, Richard lost his loyal, long term girlfriend when she found out what had gone on.

You crack on and do what you gotta do, but mind she ain't using you or your mate to get back at her old man. And just remember the old saying...."the grass is often greener on the other side, but when you get there.....it still tastes of f***ing grass!"

thats all well an good but this ol molly needs her pussy sucked :thumbs:

hate these wife chasers,plenty of meat elsewhere.i had a row with a dinlo labourer once,and he came out with the ole chestnut "your mum did nt mind it last night"

i replied "wondered who that was that dug her up.

wo up there , her ol man is banging a bit of fluff up the road , so to all you fannies that proclaim omg dont do that sort of thing to married women ,,, get fkd you live by it you die by it , shes hanging out for a bit of sausage , its do or be dood in this life shes fair game and shes getting banged lol moved on a bit today shes asked for my mobile number ,,, wants to send me details of a gin bash up picadilly lol shes a bitch on heat and shes getting the legnth lol

I wouldn't mind betting that this old bird knows her husband is carrying on with the bit o fluff, so she's looking for a bit of revenge. You may well get a bit of action, but I bet she'll tell her old man the first chance she gets, just to get her own back, and don't under-estimate an angry/jealous husband either. We knew a girl, in our early twenties, who was married to a bloke who was all of nine and a half stone, quite/shy, glasses, geek type who worked in an office. My mate, who was a physically fit, brawler, gave this bird a night to remember in the back of his old Maestro van. She went straight home and confessed all through guilt. A few nights later we were coming out of our local when we got confronted by "the geek", he was in hell of a state, shouting, crying, dribbling, snot running out of him and threatening to kill Richard. Well Richard laughed at him and went to push past him when matey boy let rip with a flurry of punches so quick that I wouldn't like to say how many landed before Richard hit the carpark Asphalt. Geek boy also got in half a dozen kicks to the head (resulting in two busted teeth) before we managed to get him off. On top of the embarrassment of being duffed up by the Milky Bar kid and having to pay for dentistry, Richard lost his loyal, long term girlfriend when she found out what had gone on.

You crack on and do what you gotta do, but mind she ain't using you or your mate to get back at her old man. And just remember the old saying...."the grass is often greener on the other side, but when you get there.....it still tastes of f***ing grass!"

thats all well an good but this ol molly needs her pussy sucked :thumbs:

Sucking will be all you'll be able to do when her old man kicks yer teeth in :D

not sure where all the violence and teeth missing ball bag comes from its only a bit of banging the bosses mrs action jesus lets not get technical