Close To Death Experiences

2 that comes to mind the first i was 13 years old fell off some railings hit my head on the concrete path went into a coma for a while had to have lumber puncher ect

2nd was in a car crash in my 20s with 3 friends rolled about 30 metres hit a road sign that stopped us rolling down a steep embankment

YOU ?

At the age of 19 had a night out in kirkhouse(koolers) Merthyr Tydfil, woke up next morning in old gurnos flats next to 25 stone woman!Just managed to sneak out without waking her....That was a near death experience!
  • Like 3

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not me, but my auld man, he fell into a vat of acid when he was 18 at a yard in glasgow, screamed as he went in and swallowed some, he has burns all down his left hand side where the skin melted and s

at seven i fell 20ft from a building breaking my arm and knocking myself out, at 32 i was in a head on crash i was driving a 16ton truck the other lad was driving a volkeswagon van he was killed i had

worked on a local ferry [river tyne] taking men to & from shipyards in ,s the skipper pointed to a couple of kids waving arms trying to get our attention -we spotted a kid in water and skipper tur

2 that comes to mind the first i was 13 years old fell off some railings hit my head on the concrete path went into a coma for a while had to have lumber puncher ect

2nd was in a car crash in my 20s with 3 friends rolled about 30 metres hit a road sign that stopped us rolling down a steep embankment

YOU ?

At the age of 19 had a night out in kirkhouse(koolers) Merthyr Tydfil, woke up next morning in old gurnos flats next to 25 stone woman!Just managed to sneak out without waking her....That was a near death experience!

Had few experience like that on kingsway after escape haha once ended up in townhill with fat chick with more facial hair than santa, an a gang a lads sat in front room smoking bong, and she was awake before me, wtf do i do?? Say hi and i had to be at work, didnt have a penny to me name, so thought fook it i jump train haha on walk to station an ole mate luckily drove past me,stopped an give me lift, was only getting into cwmavon i realised it was a pinched car, i went in house an went straight to bed so nowt else could go wrong haha

Oh the joys of youth,have you learned from your mistakes?

On a serious note

On November 18th 2016 I was stabbed in my head,just too the side of my left eye around the temple area with the full length of a car key,I lost a great deal of blood and must admit I thought I was going to bleed to death.

YOU ?

Had a night in there feck me the next day my legs were aching.

Walking around the floor seemed to be covered in bitumen.

And went back to the flats opposite tower colliery.

Hand full of dried magics what a night lol.

We would of put bob Marley to shame on that bong lol.

YOU ?

Had few experience like that on kingsway after escape haha once ended up in townhill with fat chick with more facial hair than santa, an a gang a lads sat in front room smoking bong, and she was awake before me, wtf do i do?? Say hi and i had to be at work, didnt have a penny to me name, so thought fook it i jump train haha on walk to station an ole mate luckily drove past me,stopped an give me lift, was only getting into cwmavon i realised it was a pinched car, i went in house an went straight to bed so nowt else could go wrong haha

Sounds like you were living the dream lol.

every morning when I open my eyes till when am back home in bed,that's bad enough

For me,you just never know what's around the corner atb mud

spot on , life very short , enjoy every day while you can , just watched Bowie on bbc , he was brave man knew he only 3 months to live, he lived it full on to the very last day, that's the way to go out . :yes::yes:

One that sticks in my mind is walking into a tripwire a couple of times. Luckily the wire was loose and I happened to look down and froze just as my leg touched it. If I'd been a split second later..

Swerved one night to miss some twat overtaking on the wrong side, hit a wall and went through the windscreen 1977.

About 2001, walking the dogs across a field/footpath in Somerset and a great stallion charged, reared and kicked out its back legs up in the air, felt the wind whistle past my ear, that was scarey, would have took my head off.

Cheers, D.

Not me, but my auld man, he fell into a vat of acid when he was 18 at a yard in glasgow, screamed as he went in and swallowed some, he has burns all down his left hand side where the skin melted and sloughed off. He had renal failure and was in a coma for weeks....this was 1960 and the treatment in them days was wrap you up in bandages and then rip them off again every week....he was a fit lad then, boxing and footy, so he managed to survive.

!990 he got jumped by 5 lads on his way home from the bowling club, he melled 2 of them and then one hit him on the head with a bottle from behind, tough guys, 5 on 1, they kicked the shoite out of him on the deck, broken ribs, fractured skull , internal bleeding, he was airlifted to the Southern General and had emergency brain surgery and a lumber puncture, made it through all that stuff, even though his brain moved around so much in his skull that it ripped the nerve endings away, he cant smell or taste anything now.

Few years later he got a jab off a 3 phase compressor up at Rosyth dockyards, lucky it threw him out and all he got was a burn and a headache...

He had a heart attack, phfff!

Then he got cancer of the bile duct and had a 14 hour operation known as a whipple (google it, fekk me!) , he only came out of all that alrightish and is on the mend....

Now he has just finished prostate cancer treatment and has had the all clear...

I'm sure he is going to outlast me!! Think I will have to finish him off with a big stick...

• Like 14