What The F***

So we decided to watch Sherlock tonight as I like a bit of Sherlock I must admit ... over tea I told the family that I was going to be watching the worlds strongest man final first ... so my missus and and middle girl decided to stay in the conservatory and play monopoly for an hour ... but fukc me the daughters fella decided to stay in there with them WTF ... he would rather sit in a room with a bunch of women than watch the worlds strongest man final ... fukcing fanny ........

• Like 13

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we decided to watch Sherlock tonight as I like a bit of Sherlock I must admit ... over tea I told the family that I was going to be watching the worlds strongest man final first ... so my missus an

To be fair on the lad I think we'd all be uncomfortable watching WSM with a dwarf wanking away in the corner...

Some of you fellas have disturbing thoughts and ideas ... he doesn't seem so bad now ......

Posted Images

So we decided to watch Sherlock tonight as I like a bit of Sherlock I must admit ... over tea I told the family that I was going to be watching the worlds strongest man final first ... so my missus and and middle girl decided to stay in the conservatory and play monopoly for an hour ... but fukc me the daughters fella decided to stay in there with them WTF ... he would rather sit in a room with a bunch of women than watch the worlds strongest man final ... fukcing fanny ........

Or very astute. Getting in the women's good books?

TC

Or very astute. Getting in the women's good books?

TC

My thoughts too.

Though if it was me i'd f**k all that strongman bollox off an all. Shite tv IMO (though i do like a bit of Sherlock)...

I'm with socks on this one....It's just male protocol....Like always leaving a one urinal buffer in the gents. When the father in law retires to another room you join him and shut the fck up while he tells you war stories.

Staying alone with the birds? What a soft prick. Does he hunt???

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2