Caught Poaching Stories

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not me but a friend lol .. Right on some big fields looking for a run when he noticed on the road the police waiting for him. So never one for giving up walks in the direction of a wood . Going throug

This goes back to the early 80s me and a mate were lamping some land near to where we lived, quite familiar to us. About one in the morning we were shining the lamp across the field when my mate said

used to net for years mate,salmo (as whin would say)and sea trout,had a lot of fish,not even had a chase and sometimes i had a net out a couple of times a week,its how i bought my dog,airguns,and shot

Posted Images

With rabbit's at the time when caught a rabbit became a coney,then nicked as hunting coney with out game license. If you had permission it was rabbit control,and think you couldn't get a game licence without having permitted land ?

With rabbit's at the time when caught a rabbit became a coney,then nicked as hunting coney with out game license. If you had permission it was rabbit control,and think you couldn't get a game licence without having permitted land ?

They were £3:50 when they stopped.. Just got them at the post office & they never mentioned permission..

• Like 1

got collared by the rozzers one night were i was nt allowed,any showed them my fake permission letter (signed by my all ready primed mate) along with his phone number as farm manager.anyway i say shall i call him for you,no says copper and snatches permo letter,calls my mate and bingo im allowed thier......????

• Like 4

Yep. Bang to rights. 15 Salmon on a cracking beat . Some twat saw our lights which by the way we're on the river plates and decided to call the old bill. The nuggets got us hemmed in and into Lauder Nick we went. When the keeper arrived I. Shit bricks, big bad b*****d. Long and short, the water was owned by the local sherif who just happened to be on court duty.Needless to say, at the time, biggest fine in Scotland per fish and a good kicking.jok

of what river
  • Like 1

Yep. Bang to rights. 15 Salmon on a cracking beat . Some twat saw our lights which by the way we're on the river plates and decided to call the old bill. The nuggets got us hemmed in and into Lauder Nick we went. When the keeper arrived I. Shit bricks, big bad b*****d. Long and short, the water was owned by the local sherif who just happened to be on court duty.Needless to say, at the time, biggest fine in Scotland per fish and a good kicking.jok

of what river
And what was your biggest fish?

I dont think their is meny lurcher men with a few years behind them that have not had their collar felt a few times.lol

yeh your right there mate,,,,some have been shot an all... :D

Tell us more Tomo or pm me your stories

You thinking of writing a book.lol
no its nice to hear from people experience