Walshie...........would You Trust Him?

Something has just occurred to me.......why should any of us have to ponder if you should trust a bloke you have never met ?

Exactly. Sounds like the bloke who posted this topic is a bit of a weirdo. :yes:

I still get the feeling you would "Rohipnol" me and take advantage however ! Lol

• Like 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust no f----r on the net,unless you are very stupid.

i wouldnt trust him discribing how big a twig is falling from a tree............

Something has just occurred to me.......why should any of us have to ponder if you should trust a bloke you have never met ?

Exactly. Sounds like the bloke who posted this topic is a bit of a weirdo. :yes:

I still get the feeling you would "Rohipnol" me and take advantage however ! Lol

Going by those naked pics you keep sending me, I'd have to say I wouldn't.

Ok maybe I should have phrased it " would you trust walshie as a mod to do you a favour" .........................would I fcuk lol..........Is that better ?

Nope hes Welsh (feck it so are the rest of the mods )

he never posts anything about hunting (feck it neither do the rest of the mods )

Whats all this shite about anyway we need the full story and if its about the ladyboy or the sheep its common knowledge

Ok maybe I should have phrased it " would you trust walshie as a mod to do you a favour" .........................would I fcuk lol..........Is that better ?

I did you the favour didn't I? Now quit your griping. :D