Welsh Language Looking For Some Simple Phrases

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one day I said to my mate "the only things ever came out of wales was rugby players and hookers" he said "do you mind, my wife's welsh" I said "oh, what team does she play for?"

That coat my jacket?   Now in a minute   Those shoes my trainers?  

A heavily armed one

If you get a chance get down to bedd gelert. Story is probably fabricated over the years but it's history none the less

That is surreal because I was talking to someone about that today!

poor bloody dog!

It's a tough lanuange I cant speak it but can slightly understand ! Iv been doing a lot of digging and hunting around west wales lately and my mate speak it to the farmers I have no idea what there talking about and a few farmers have talked directly at me and I haven't got s clue what's going on haha but Sunday there was another lad with us that speaks Welsh and even he couldn't understand my mate and the farmer speaking it

It's a tough lanuange I cant speak it but can slightly understand ! Iv been doing a lot of digging and hunting around west wales lately and my mate speak it to the farmers I have no idea what there talking about and a few farmers have talked directly at me and I haven't got s clue what's going on haha but Sunday there was another lad with us that speaks Welsh and even he couldn't understand my mate and the farmer speaking it

Stay out of West Wales. We're full up. :laugh:

If you get a chance get down to bedd gelert. Story is probably fabricated over the years but it's history none the less

poor bloody dog!

the story is total fiction

poor bloody dog!

the story is total fiction
There are similar stories from all over the ancient world mate. :yes:

My mate lives there on a farm your the outsider haha

I think I know who your mate is. He's been round a couple of times.

I think I know who your mate is. He's been round a couple of times.

Probably hes mad as box of frogs