Idiots We Could Do Without

I have met one of the boys that got done and he keeps himself to himself wouldn't call him a idiot seen many a bloke post pics on here and get praised for it the boy I met was quite and kept himself to himself not a big headed c**t who liked to brag about things but unlucky for him he was caught through his mates phone

• Like 3

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many who will have had to lend a hand to a dog or dogs to bring things to a swift and effective conclusion. The fact that they are filming it rather than dealing with it is a measure of the

That's the reason why your memories should stay in the feild...why folk feel the need to video or pictures of shit like that is disturbing imo.atb dc

One saying that really pisses me off is ""it gives the antis more ammo " ,,,,,,,,,,,we are talking about nutters who want the world to all be vegan ,,who think the life of a fox is more important than

Baiting has no place in the modern world and will only add fuel to the anti’s fire and so bring us ever closer to the end of lurcher work or any country sport for that matter.

Hunting is a natural instinct in humans, as much as dogs or cats, we enjoy the chase, and killing is a different aspect of our nature a job to be done that brings relief rather than enjoyment. Baiting is not part of that narrative in hunter-gatherer peoples or civilised society. Its commonly seen in early civilisation, when people lose the ability to fulfil their hunting instincts so turn to mass baiting, colisseum type games. But as society develops many learn to undertake different acquisitive hobbies to give them the thrill of the chase whilst those that continue to hunt come to comprehend the concept of empathy for their charges and prey as hunter rather than spectators. This can be described as the development of a natural code of conduct and respect, this is not new but rather a re awakening of how our ancestors did things in those early hunter gather societies.

What decent working dog owner would wish to see their dog take more punishment than they need, who would not dig a bit harder to get to their terrier if they were battling hard? What lurcher owner would not quicken the end for a captured prize??

To put a dog into unnecessary punishment just to watch shows how little one cares about ones charges and to film it shows how little intelligence one has! Perhaps there is a link there……..

Perhaps we need some sort of body to bring some semblance of control to the world of working lurchers, someone to speak up and out in these situations and to encourage a decent standard of behaviour to become the norm? We seem to be missing a trick just look at this, bringing their coursing, racing showing and pets under one roof

http://www.galgoes.com/

what the feck have we got???

• Like 6

The top and bottom is that those boys are doing very little differently from hundreds of lurcher owners all over the country ,

Without lads that get out and aren't afraid to run stuff, where would we get good dogs from?

So. Keeper or hill farmer spading a snared fox to save a cartridge is showing respect to quarry? Bollocks

Spot on my brother, personally after reading the article I don't see a blind bit of difference between any of that and the famous Wrecking Crew video that every tit rants about like it's the dogs bollocks.
there's one difference which is a major factor, the wrecking crew DVDs was made befor the ban. Also never seen no llamas getting smashed in or caged foxs fighting with terriers Edited by FKOF
  • Like 2

Absolutely priceless

Why are people focussing on the caged fox part?

the first two pictures are of a van full of venison and of the lad holding a fox with 2 bull xs....this is most lurcher men's reality, it's a wonder there not in a f***ing book!!!!!!

If they were posted on here, most lads would be very different in their opinion

A few years ago a vid was posted on here I think of thermal imaging from a police helicopter of lads in a 4 x 4 chasing bambis with dogs, the outcry was insane, c**ts give lurcher work a bad name , scum bags blah blah blah

Then the same people throw out likes left right and Chelsea at fen dogs killing hares that are DITCHED !!!!!!

Some also recently mentioned the removed bulldogs section, absolutely insane!!! Why would you want to posssible want to look at tHat?

to make clever inferred comments about dogs you never owned or to glean a knowledge of a sport that 99.99% of people find abhorrent to make you edgy somehow?

It reminds me of people who get bull greys do nothing with them then speak in reverent tones of wheatens this, apbt that

Image seeking c**ts

I'm well aware of the differences between baiting and hunting , I find torture skin crawling , however first and foremost I like to see dogs catch stuff through either physical or mental superiority over their prey.

If I wanted to see dogs chase stuff time after time without reward , I'd get a Kc deerhound and go coursing with those tossers

Morals dictate that you run quarry in season and you humanely despatch it.

If people aren't doing that then so be it, and reap what you sow

Be aware though that some people haven't got the time of day for sermons on morality and like to use lurchers to actually kill things

• Like 2

good post stiffy there's some so called hunting men that need to take a good long look at themselves after some of there comments on here. Won't take pics of a retrieved fox or hare but happily talk fighting dogs smoking aswell as half the other shit that gets said on a HUNTING forum yet man works his dogs and lads on HUNTING site are saying he deserves a 5/10 stretch its ridiculous.

I'm not defending the baiting of animals or the shitty looking pens. not my cup of tea at all but if you think them vids are gonna damage lurcher work you ain't done any serious hunting in a few years every where is the same now and the next generation coming through know it that's why there's so much driving the land ect. Times have changed and not for the better

Baiting has no place in the modern world and will only add fuel to the anti’s fire and so bring us ever closer to the end of lurcher work or any country sport for that matter.

Hunting is a natural instinct in humans, as much as dogs or cats, we enjoy the chase, and killing is a different aspect of our nature a job to be done that brings relief rather than enjoyment. Baiting is not part of that narrative in hunter-gatherer peoples or civilised society. Its commonly seen in early civilisation, when people lose the ability to fulfil their hunting instincts so turn to mass baiting, colisseum type games. But as society develops many learn to undertake different acquisitive hobbies to give them the thrill of the chase whilst those that continue to hunt come to comprehend the concept of empathy for their charges and prey as hunter rather than spectators. This can be described as the development of a natural code of conduct and respect, this is not new but rather a re awakening of how our ancestors did things in those early hunter gather societies.

What decent working dog owner would wish to see their dog take more punishment than they need, who would not dig a bit harder to get to their terrier if they were battling hard? What lurcher owner would not quicken the end for a captured prize??

To put a dog into unnecessary punishment just to watch shows how little one cares about ones charges and to film it shows how little intelligence one has! Perhaps there is a link there……..

Perhaps we need some sort of body to bring some semblance of control to the world of working lurchers, someone to speak up and out in these situations and to encourage a decent standard of behaviour to become the norm? We seem to be missing a trick just look at this, bringing their coursing, racing showing and pets under one roof

Are you aware of the fact that galgoes are probably the worst example you could have used?......

But then again it's maybe linked to my lack of intelligence

Absolutely priceless

Why are people focussing on the caged fox part?

the first two pictures are of a van full of venison and of the lad holding a fox with 2 bull xs....this is most lurcher men's reality, it's a wonder there not in a f***ing book!!!!!!

If they were posted on here, most lads would be very different in their opinion

A few years ago a vid was posted on here I think of thermal imaging from a police helicopter of lads in a 4 x 4 chasing bambis with dogs, the outcry was insane, c**ts give lurcher work a bad name , scum bags blah blah blah

Then the same people throw out likes left right and Chelsea at fen dogs killing hares that are DITCHED !!!!!!

Some also recently mentioned the removed bulldogs section, absolutely insane!!! Why would you want to posssible want to look at tHat?

to make clever inferred comments about dogs you never owned or to glean a knowledge of a sport that 99.99% of people find abhorrent to make you edgy somehow?

It reminds me of people who get bull greys do nothing with them then speak in reverent tones of wheatens this, apbt that

Image seeking c**ts

I'm well aware of the differences between baiting and hunting , I find torture skin crawling , however first and foremost I like to see dogs catch stuff through either physical or mental superiority over their prey.

If I wanted to see dogs chase stuff time after time without reward , I'd get a Kc deerhound and go coursing with those tossers

Morals dictate that you run quarry in season and you humanely despatch it.

If people aren't doing that then so be it, and reap what you sow

Be aware though that some people haven't got the time of day for sermons on morality and like to use lurchers to actually kill things

Don't know what others have put but for me the caged part is what will come back time and again to haunt us, it will be linked to every mention of terrier and lurcher work for a long time. Taking quarry is something we can defend and hope to have a chance of defending if this is done as humanly as possible but baiting?

Are you aware of the fact that galgoes are probably the worst example you could have used?......

But then again it's maybe linked to my lack of intelligence

They have a club that has massive political clout, that is the example I used as they get out there and does something.......... a lesson we could learn from? That's intelligence.

• Like 1

Your only bothered as it's a fox, if that was a rat in there with two terriers you wouldn't have batted an eyelid

baiting is baiting not matter the animal, but so what, it doesn't matter why people will bother its that it will damage the sport and reputation of lurcher and terrier owners. it will be used on every news program etc about lurcher/terrier owner to paint us as pathetic cruel neanderthals.

• Like 3