Idiots We Could Do Without

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many who will have had to lend a hand to a dog or dogs to bring things to a swift and effective conclusion. The fact that they are filming it rather than dealing with it is a measure of the

That's the reason why your memories should stay in the feild...why folk feel the need to video or pictures of shit like that is disturbing imo.atb dc

One saying that really pisses me off is ""it gives the antis more ammo " ,,,,,,,,,,,we are talking about nutters who want the world to all be vegan ,,who think the life of a fox is more important than

It's all about honesty lads, let's not crack on like there is some sort of lurcher "Band of Brothers" all trying to do right by each other........that's bollocks and we all know it.

You kill things for fun, dont appollogise for it, just get on and enjoy.

• Like 4

It's ethical as f**k watching an 80lb bull x break a fox into 3 bits.......I'm sure your common or garden Doris would be well understanding of all that.

We all know its rarely pretty, but it's effective all the same. And if nobody took photo's to provide evidence how would Doris find out?

You can get pictures of such activities in widely available books you deluded man

• Like 1

It's ethical as f**k watching an 80lb bull x break a fox into 3 bits.......I'm sure your common or garden Doris would be well understanding of all that.

We all know its rarely pretty, but it's effective all the same. And if nobody took photo's to provide evidence how would Doris find out?

You can get pictures of such activities in widely available books you deluded man

They shouldn't be in books either. Attract unwanted attention from anti's and dickheaded wannabee dog men.. JMO

• Like 2

They shouldn't be in books either. Attract unwanted attention from anti's and dickheaded wannabee dog men.. JMO

But I bet you read it, or bought it

But I bet you read it, or bought it

yep. Enjoyed the content, but cringed at some of the potential implications.

The basic ethos of hunting with dogs can and is easily defended. It is the ethics and morality of some that hunt that will continue to make it, at times, almost impossible.

Absolute nonsense

I rest my case.

Show me one , only ONE example of a court case where lurcher men walked if it's so easily defended

I've been up before the beak twice, and twice been acquitted. But the ethos of hunting with dogs is not defended in law. The law is driven by politics and public opinion, and our current situation will continually be re-enforeced by fuckwits with cameras and the need for their ego's to be polished.

Interesting , we now have a precedent,

Pm me the county you were at court in and what date and I'll find the rest, be interesting to see what charges were brought against you and in what context?

The basic ethos of hunting with dogs can and is easily defended. It is the ethics and morality of some that hunt that will continue to make it, at times, almost impossible.

Absolute nonsense

I rest my case.

Show me one , only ONE example of a court case where lurcher men walked if it's so easily defended

I've been up before the beak twice, and twice been acquitted. But the ethos of hunting with dogs is not defended in law. The law is driven by politics and public opinion, and our current situation will continually be re-enforeced by fuckwits with cameras and the need for their ego's to be polished.

Interesting , we now have a precedent,

Pm me the county you were at court in and what date and I'll find the rest, be interesting to see what charges were brought against you and in what context?

If I had been alone, I would tell you, but as there were others involved who would prefer the details not to be known, then I'm you will have to accept my apologies as I decline to give you those details.

• Like 1