Why does anyone give two sh*ts about this piece of human excrement...the old gangsters were a different story and tended to keep people in line in their communities.....this piece of sh*t is exactly what is wrong with this country, it's all intimidation, bling and showing off for a couple of years till someone wacks them.

What makes me laugh about these jokers is they always end up dead or in prison...the smart guys make their money and walk away quietly....no need to be a name ;)

Yeh cos the old gangsters never ended up dead or in prison did they? Hahaha

Nope never, and they were all good boys who wouldn't hurt a fly :yes: Certainly didn't show off with flash cars and suits hanging about in swanky nightclubs.

Rose tinted glasses are great aren't they :D

No hard working folk had to pay extortion money either! Haha....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Police attempt to 'hard stop' a career criminal, who has a long record, including a history of violence - he is known to carry guns and has been involved in large scale drug trafficking. Intelligence

Thats the difference...... proper people who make a success from a criminal life want you to think they are straight normal people whereas gun toting hardmen who have never left the estate want you to

I can understand his mum and family being upset about his death, but when 'the 'community' hold candlelit vigils and cry "police brutality", my understanding goes out the window....   Why are they s

Why does anyone give two sh*ts about this piece of human excrement...the old gangsters were a different story and tended to keep people in line in their communities.....this piece of sh*t is exactly what is wrong with this country, it's all intimidation, bling and showing off for a couple of years till someone wacks them.

What makes me laugh about these jokers is they always end up dead or in prison...the smart guys make their money and walk away quietly....no need to be a name ;)

Nope never, and they were all good boys who wouldn't hurt a fly :yes: Certainly didn't show off with flash cars and suits hanging about in swanky nightclubs.

My gran was east End, never had any problems with them, they never got burgled or anything else....bit different to today's good old boys

My gran was east End, never had any problems with them, they never got burgled or anything else....bit different to today's good old boys

I'd expect your gran didn't have trouble with gangsters, but plenty did........as for being burgled, neither have I, does that mean the local gangsters were keeping things straight for me or plain old luck.

I'm not denying things are different now or even worse, but sorry, I don't buy this old gangster bullshit......these old gangsters that spent very large parts of their lives in prison up & down the country, did they have time to look after their communities?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

ask my dad about the richardsons. they were certainly not looking after any community nor keeping anyone else in line, they would happily hurt anyone who didnt kowtow to them, little old ladies or not. the reason that certain types of crime such as burglary werent common was due to different social pressures; for one thing most people didnt have much indoors worth pinching. and most important of all, there werent the drug issues we have had since the 80s: most burglaries are done by junkies.

• Like 3

I'd expect your gran didn't have trouble with gangsters, but plenty did........as for being burgled, neither have I, does that mean the local gangsters were keeping things straight for me or plain old luck.

I'm not denying things are different now or even worse, but sorry, I don't buy this old gangster bullshit......these old gangsters that spent very large parts of their lives in prison up & down the country, did they have time to look after their communities?

I dont either all I'm saying is there were at least some boundaries and now they've all gone

Anything involving a gang of small crew why you think they got the Hatton garden crew so quickly the man they couldn't find was the grass living in whitness protection shceme now most likely

It didn't help one of them driving back the second night in his own motor! Haha
Did not know that lol
Think they used there own phones also ....devil is in the detail lol

I read the book about the hatton garden mob according to that one even bought some of the tools needed on his own credit card,

I dont either all I'm saying is there were at least some boundaries and now they've all gone

I get what you are saying Nik, things are undoubtedly different now in intercity areas. We are talking about a 50-60 year time period & there have been all kinds of social changes in that time. Maybe you are right about boundaries, but I don't think they were a better class of criminal. You also have to remember is that a lot of those old boys that kept active into later years moved into the real money, which is drugs, maybe on a different level, but essentially the same business as these estate gangsters.

But that's another thread & I'm no crime expert! Haha...

• Like 1

Anything involving a gang of small crew why you think they got the Hatton garden crew so quickly the man they couldn't find was the grass living in whitness protection shceme now most likely

It didn't help one of them driving back the second night in his own motor! Haha
Did not know that lol
Think they used there own phones also ....devil is in the detail lol

I read the book about the hatton garden mob according to that one even bought some of the tools needed on his own credit card,

There's a book already?

Is this the grime thread now? :D

Innit doh ? Ya get me, blood ?

Always knew you were a G BB :laugh:

To be honest, I have no idea what either of those sentences mean ! I heard some young coloured chap say something along those lines, while he was washing my car the other day !
Don't lie, I'm sure you were in the background of that video I posted earlier!

Straight up gangster you are :yes:

:laugh:

If, by "straight up gangster", you actually a mean 53 year old, overweight, balding man with a greyish beard, right wing tendencies, 8 grandchildren and a heart condition......

• Like 1

He was scum. All of his sort are. Their activities have a knock on effect that only fucks up what ever area they're in.

I grew up with people like this, went to school with them, lived on the same estate.

Most of them are still living in the same place and doing the same things that they always did.

So one got shot and killed. Oh well, chuck him on the tip and move on.

• Like 4

To be honest, I have no idea what either of those sentences mean ! I heard some young coloured chap say something along those lines, while he was washing my car the other day !

If, by "straight up gangster", you actually a mean 53 year old, overweight, balding man with a greyish beard, right wing tendencies, 8 grandchildren and a heart condition......

Stop flattering yourself. :D

Alright pal no need to show off, we all know you're a double hard b*****d!

Alright pal no need to show off, we all know you're a double hard b*****d!

I'm a lover, not a fighter !

(According to the wife, I'm not very good at being either.......). :(

• Like 1