• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Police attempt to 'hard stop' a career criminal, who has a long record, including a history of violence - he is known to carry guns and has been involved in large scale drug trafficking. Intelligence

Thats the difference...... proper people who make a success from a criminal life want you to think they are straight normal people whereas gun toting hardmen who have never left the estate want you to

I can understand his mum and family being upset about his death, but when 'the 'community' hold candlelit vigils and cry "police brutality", my understanding goes out the window....   Why are they s

Is this the grime thread now? :D

Innit doh ? Ya get me, blood ?

Always knew you were a G BB :laugh:

To be honest, I have no idea what either of those sentences mean ! I heard some young coloured chap say something along those lines, while he was washing my car the other day !

Why does anyone give two sh*ts about this piece of human excrement...the old gangsters were a different story and tended to keep people in line in their communities.....this piece of sh*t is exactly what is wrong with this country, it's all intimidation, bling and showing off for a couple of years till someone wacks them.

What makes me laugh about these jokers is they always end up dead or in prison...the smart guys make their money and walk away quietly....no need to be a name ;)

Is this the grime thread now? :D

Innit doh ? Ya get me, blood ?

Always knew you were a G BB :laugh:

To be honest, I have no idea what either of those sentences mean ! I heard some young coloured chap say something along those lines, while he was washing my car the other day !
Don't lie, I'm sure you were in the background of that video I posted earlier!

Straight up gangster you are :yes:

:laugh:

Edited by BGD

You can see a liar when you see one and not one of those officers on that documentary had the honest look about them it was all wrong I think they shot him beacuse they had the wrong signal like him having his hands concealed and the gun was still in the taxi but planted to make it justgull to shoot

all of the police in the show were played by actors you swede. their words were lifted from the court transcripts.

• Like 1

i am led to believe that the fella who supplied the gun was not nicked because the police knew he had at least two more guns hidden away. they would prefer to try to get them out of circulation and the only way to do that was through this bloke. if he was banged up they may never get those weapons.

Why does anyone give two sh*ts about this piece of human excrement...the old gangsters were a different story and tended to keep people in line in their communities.....this piece of sh*t is exactly what is wrong with this country, it's all intimidation, bling and showing off for a couple of years till someone wacks them.

What makes me laugh about these jokers is they always end up dead or in prison...the smart guys make their money and walk away quietly....no need to be a name ;)

Yeh cos the old gangsters never ended up dead or in prison did they? Hahaha

Yeh cos the old gangsters never ended up dead or in prison did they? Hahaha

Nope never, and they were all good boys who wouldn't hurt a fly :yes: Certainly didn't show off with flash cars and suits hanging about in swanky nightclubs.

Rose tinted glasses are great aren't they :D

• Like 1