Accents

I live near to avonmouth now or little Poland as its now known and you can spot a pole a mile off, big lads ,crew cuts and as Kanny said a right flat head at the back, what's that all about, do there mothers give birth standing up and just let em hit the floor? Oh and I have the broadest West Country accent that you only get from growing up in a right rough council estate, I can usually even identify people around Bristol by there local accent, I speak like wurzel gumage and am proud as punch of my roots

Yeh mate that's how my mates describe me and I will have to ask my mum if she birthed me standing up haha

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the perfect model for the European dream, fill all the rented acomadation in the area with poor people with limited communication skills from all quarters of the world,so they won't moan, move eve

This sort of confusion happens whenever i talk people from a different area of the country. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2-ukrd2VQ

Bright jackets ? And tracksuits lol

I hate my accent to be honest....I developed a 'telephone voice' which I use when I don't know people....that is because of work and so I didn't sound like a twat when giving presentations etc "sound mate fookin ace innit?".

It's funny because most people who don't know me think I'm posh because I switch it on and off without thinking but once I get to know someone or have a drink it changes rapid....mainly the problem is I swear A LOT! I like to think I've got torretts but the wife won't have it at all....never swear in front of her mum but sound like a chav after a couple of beers :(

I lived with a bird from Wolverhampton for a little while so can just about tell the difference between that and a straight forward Birmingham accent......she was a cracking sort but sounded dosey as arseholes even clever people sound like complete thickos up there :D ......mind you i dont spose my accents none too clever either.

She must have looked like a supermodel to put up with listening to that every day ! Lol

Is it possible for anyone be that fit? :laugh:

I lived with a bird from Wolverhampton for a little while so can just about tell the difference between that and a straight forward Birmingham accent......she was a cracking sort but sounded dosey as arseholes even clever people sound like complete thickos up there :D ......mind you i dont spose my accents none too clever either.

She must have looked like a supermodel to put up with listening to that every day ! Lol

Is it possible for anyone be that fit? :laugh:

Yes i suppose your right it must of been my film star good looks then.

Bloody cheek coming from South Londoners trying to talk Irish and Welsh !