Sign in to follow this  
thecharlie

Bushing Pack Or Sold As Individual

Ffs catch yourself on £600 for a bitch that won't even go to ground . Are you on drugs ? c**ts like you have the game f****d

• Like 3

I really like the little whippet cross, would be a lovely little type to have around hope she gets a real good working home!

Edited by Moja

Very expensive dogs, you could get a pup and bring it on the way you want cheaper than that. Instead of getting other peoples problems :)

Edited by English Stag
  • Like 1

What the matter with all you tight arses,it no money for a pack ready working,doing what you want

OK its a little steep :D

• Like 2

not been on here for quite some time until recently...I see the hilarity is as good as ever....1200 quid for 3 mongrels :icon_eek: original poster calls himself thecharlie...should be called "a propercharlie". good luck with that post mate.... :laugh:

• Like 5

not been on here for quite some time until recently...I see the hilarity is as good as ever....1200 quid for 3 mongrels :icon_eek: original poster calls himself thecharlie...should be called "a propercharlie". good luck with that post mate.... :laugh:

A fully trained bushing terrier for that amount of money is a snip,you only need to look at the price of terrier pups now,then to train it up to a useful standard makes it an easier and cheapish option for the right person.Id not pay for a terrier,with 20 years of breeding,that failed to enter,to many bushing packs that type of terrier would be worth its weight in gold.

• Like 1

A fully trained bushing terrier for that amount of money is a snip,you only need to look at the price of terrier pups now,then to train it up to a useful standard makes it an easier and cheapish option for the right person.Id not pay for a terrier,with 20 years of breeding,that failed to enter,to many bushing packs that type of terrier would be worth its weight in gold.

a fool and his money are easily parted.

• Like 2

a fool and his money are easily parted.

A bigger fool can never see a bargain.

Keep the dogs yourself mate, sad reason to sell loss of permission. You will find more permission, but might not find another decent pack. Since when do you need permission anyway for bushing? Plenty of cover and gorse on common land to walk and exercise your dogs and keep them sharp till more permission turns up. Or better still let somebody run your pack on for you until you get some permission, £1200 is nothing nowadays, that amount of money will be long gone way before them dogs ever will be. Cannot understand why you would sell 20 years of breeding for 2-3 weeks wages. But best of luck anyway somebody could well be getting years of enjoyment out of that pack. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Having only ever bought one dog in my life from DW are they really worth that sort of money ,for bushers too lol.

Sign in to follow this