Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

"Britain First Terrorist"......... Now I'm not gonna get involved in this tit for tat bollocks but that title there is speculative propaganda worthy of a gutter journalist. At this stage you cannot conclusively link the two. It's not right, fair or just to start libelling the group Britain First because the fella is believed to have shared their basic ideology and had his photo taken with them.

By all means carry on, but it's a long way from the just liberal society we claim to hold dear.

bgd is exactly that a gutter journalist

I've no need or desire to exchange digs with the fella. On the whole I find myself in agreement with a lot of what he says and in radical opposition to the rest. :laugh:

I think he thrives on a bit of conflict and I won't knock that, it stimulates debate if nothing else. I certainly don't get het up over it, lol. He offers a different perspective and that's good. I'd rather be at a table full of people that will challenge my view than a table full of people that nod their head in agreement.

Declaring the man a "Britain First Terrorist" is massively speculative and not true to a fella that often demands evidence backed conclusions when in debate with others.

Well said and I agree with all you have said, especially your conclusion as from what I see bgd always demands irrefutable evidence but rarely provides the same himself. But my post was not that deep, I meant bgd is literally a gutter journalist.
  • Like 1

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

Cause I'm not very courageous ;)

it was a serious question I was looking for am honest answer. As much as I know BGD is milking this just wondering what had you to call for somebody to do something your not willing to do yourself

Because if it was me, or you, instead of an MP we would be doing some proper time behind the door.

• Like 1

I was never going to answer for Wilf but I was thinking we have to expect our public servants to actually serve the public, and one very good public service would be stopping foreigners gang raping local youths, not pretending it is not happening and not doing everything possible to bring more of the same mob into the community. We all could do more, and have to do more if anything is going to change. At least denying anything is wrong seems to be a thing of the past...

• Like 1

"Britain First Terrorist"......... Now I'm not gonna get involved in this tit for tat bollocks but that title there is speculative propaganda worthy of a gutter journalist. At this stage you cannot conclusively link the two. It's not right, fair or just to start libelling the group Britain First because the fella is believed to have shared their basic ideology and had his photo taken with them.

By all means carry on, but it's a long way from the just liberal society we claim to hold dear.

I've no need or desire to exchange digs with the fella. On the whole I find myself in agreement with a lot of what he says and in radical opposition to the rest. :laugh:

I think he thrives on a bit of conflict and I won't knock that, it stimulates debate if nothing else. I certainly don't get het up over it, lol. He offers a different perspective and that's good. I'd rather be at a table full of people that will challenge my view than a table full of people that nod their head in agreement.

Declaring the man a "Britain First Terrorist" is massively speculative and not true to a fella that often demands evidence backed conclusions when in debate with others.

Spot on this post.

Well said and I agree with all you have said, especially your conclusion as from what I see bgd always demands irrefutable evidence but rarely provides the same himself. But my post was not that deep, I meant bgd is literally a gutter journalist.

I dint think you understand the word literally, unless you mean bgd is journalist who works from the gutter . In which case I think his papers would get wet

Witnesses have reported hearing him shout "Britain First" while carrying out the attack, he has been pictured at a Britain First rally holding a banner and the evidence points to him sharing their ideology and being inspired by their rhetoric.

Maybe he wasn't a card carrying member but the links between him and the group are clear to see.

Witnesses have reported hearing him shout "Britain First" while carrying out the attack, he has been pictured at a Britain First rally holding a banner and the evidence points to him sharing their ideology and being inspired by their rhetoric.

Maybe he wasn't a card carrying member but the links between him and the group are clear to see.

Are those "clear links" the same ones you poo-poo when an arabic looking bloke stabs Western bystanders but can't possibly be a terrorist? :hmm:

Are those "clear links" the same ones you poo-poo when an arabic looking bloke stabs Western bystanders but can't possibly be a terrorist? :hmm:

I assume you're talking about the Russell Square stabbing that turned out to not be terror related at all? When I was right to say we shouldn't jump the gun?

I'm happy enough to call him a Britain first supporting terrorist,he wasn't a member so unlike Muslim terrorists initiated into their religion he can't be seen as a representative of the group.

He might also have support Leeds united football club,but whether or not he shouted the name of the club he still wouldn't represent it.

I assume you're talking about the Russell Square stabbing that turned out to not be terror related at all? When I was right to say we shouldn't jump the gun?
As far as I am aware this fella faces no terrorism charges ?

The only "clear link" to terrorism in that case was the guys race. The police and security services were saying from the start no evidence pointed to terrorist activity.

As far as I am aware this fella faces no terrorism charges ?
The only "clear link" to terrorism in that case was the guys race. The police and security services were saying from the start no evidence pointed to terrorist activity.
If they thought they had evidence of terrorist activities on tommy Mair surely they'd have charged him with it ?

He's being tried under the same terrorism legislation as Lee Rigby's killers...

I may be wrong but aren't there also witnesses who say he actually shouted put Britain first.

That would then make him a very pissed off member of the public, albeit one with a screw loose.

Not really a terrorist though, don't you think?.

I may be wrong but aren't there also witnesses who say he actually shouted put Britain first.

That would then make him a very pissed off member of the public, albeit one with a screw loose.

Not really a terrorist though, don't you think?.

He carried out the politically motivated assassination of a Member of Parliament, in what way does that not fit the definition of a terrorist attack?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38012499

Michaela Noble, a cook at the Priestley Care Home, said she could see a man dragging a woman off the kerb by her hair.

She said he was kicking her before he stabbed her several times.

Another witness, Julie Holmes, said she was working at her shop when she heard a loud popping sound from Market Street and raised voices.

She said she saw a man strike a woman, who fell down, and saw him stab the woman all over her body and around her head and neck.

It really was a horrifically violent attack :no: Mair is a fecking animal.