Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

This afternoon, the court heard from hero pensioner Bernard Carter Kenny, who was allegedly knifed by MP Jo Cox's killer as he stepped in to 'take him down'.

The 78-year-old, who did not appear at the Old Bailey, was waiting in his car for his wife to come out of Birstall library when he saw the woman he recognised as the Labour Batley and Spen MP.

'The next thing I heard was a bang. I thought it sounded like a gun, but I thought it can't be a gun, It was like a shot. I thought a car was backfiring. Then I saw Jo Cox roll into the road,' he said.

Mr Carter Kenny said he then saw a man with a knife in his hand.

'I ran across, I was only parked two cars away. I was planning to jump on his shoulders, he had his back to me, waving a knife about.

'I thought, "if I can jump on the back of him, I can take him down."

But he said that as he made his way towards the assailant, he was spotted by the man holding a 'dagger' with a 'nine-inch' blade.

'He shoved the knife the knife and it hit me in the stomach, I put my hand over my stomach on the wound,' Mr Carter Kenny continued.

'I saw the blood and thought, "oh my God".'

The pensioner told how he staggered across the road and 'just flopped' onto the steps of a sandwich shop, where two girls dragged him inside to patch him up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3937642/It-s-m-political-activist-Jo-Cox-s-suspected-killer-told-officers-rugby-tackled-ground-murdering-Labour-MP.html

Those hairy arsed miners are made of tough stuff, hats off to the old boy :thumbs:

Edited by BGD

What about the veteran that came to her rescue had been dead for three years?

That was proven false even other conspiracy theorists have dropped that one, try and keep up pal.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/21/busted-jo-cox-murder-is-completely-fraudulent-and-faked/

UPDATE: It now appears that there was a mis-identification and there were actually two Bernard Kennys in West Yorkshire and each was/is married to a Doreen. This reminds me of one of the main reasons why I usually keep my distance from conspiracy theories and, as I wrote in the opening sentence, leave the poring over the little details to others let them work out the details while we remain focused on the bigger picture.

"Britain First Terrorist"......... Now I'm not gonna get involved in this tit for tat bollocks but that title there is speculative propaganda worthy of a gutter journalist. At this stage you cannot conclusively link the two. It's not right, fair or just to start libelling the group Britain First because the fella is believed to have shared their basic ideology and had his photo taken with them.

By all means carry on, but it's a long way from the just liberal society we claim to hold dear.

• Like 1

"Britain First Terrorist"......... Now I'm not gonna get involved in this tit for tat bollocks but that title there is speculative propaganda worthy of a gutter journalist. At this stage you cannot conclusively link the two. It's not right, fair or just to start libelling the group Britain First because the fella is believed to have shared their basic ideology and had his photo taken with them.

By all means carry on, but it's a long way from the just liberal society we claim to hold dear.

bgd is exactly that a gutter journalist

I've no need or desire to exchange digs with the fella. On the whole I find myself in agreement with a lot of what he says and in radical opposition to the rest. :laugh:

I think he thrives on a bit of conflict and I won't knock that, it stimulates debate if nothing else. I certainly don't get het up over it, lol. He offers a different perspective and that's good. I'd rather be at a table full of people that will challenge my view than a table full of people that nod their head in agreement.

Declaring the man a "Britain First Terrorist" is massively speculative and not true to a fella that often demands evidence backed conclusions when in debate with others.

• Like 6

I've no need or desire to exchange digs with the fella. On the whole I find myself in agreement with a lot of what he says and in radical opposition to the rest. :laugh:

I think he thrives on a bit of conflict and I won't knock that, it stimulates debate if nothing else. I certainly don't get het up over it, lol. He offers a different perspective and that's good. I'd rather be at a table full of people that will challenge my view than a table full of people that nod their head in agreement.

Declaring the man a "Britain First Terrorist" is massively speculative and not true to a fella that often demands evidence backed conclusions when in debate with others.

How can you agree with anything he says, you appeasing fcuking apologist?!?!

Get out!!!

• Like 1