Trump

Guest ragumup

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An end to mass migration and the beginning of repatriation will ensure national sovereignty in America which will eventually reverberate here,probably far better relations between Russia and the west

I love the smell of democracy in the morning.

All jokes aside, I know plenty of ordinary lads who are over the moon with this result.......it's strange because it's an American president yet lads from all over Britain feel like it's a victory for

Posted Images

Utterly disgusting t, but the mainstream wont report it cause they know better.

27 out of 30 of the main news media outlets over there are pro Clinton...and they still lost :laugh:

Edited by kanny

Interesting that a dude who comes from and area that was a hotbed of civil rights struggles in the 60s, was a massive slave owning area long before that and yet describes himself as "the black redneck" seems positive about Trump?........that's not really fitting with the line being trotted out by politicians and the BBC is it ;)

get to know me lol ! But Hillary is Just...... As a solider I lost all respect for her after bengazi
  • Like 2

I was stupid enough to be very positive about the how the world was going to shape up when Obama was first elected, I thought to myself "If a black man can become the most powerful man in the world then it puts to bed all of the nonsense spoken about race"........it kills the case of those who make a career (mainly white liberals) out of telling us that a black man always needs a hand up.

But no, far from it........it actually got worse if anything and I saw that Obama wasn't really an American president at all........he was a European style leader who actually thrived on this type of devision like ours do.

Like our leaders he was for more government, bigger government.......the likes of the Clintons do well in such circumstances.

I couldn't see how this would be a good fit for America, luckily it seems America has looked into the abyss that Europe finds itself in and stepped back from the edge.

• Like 3

I was stupid enough to be very positive about the how the world was going to shape up when Obama was first elected, I thought to myself "If a black man can become the most powerful man in the world then it puts to bed all of the nonsense spoken about race"........it kills the case of those who make a career (mainly white liberals) out of telling us that a black man always needs a hand up.

But no, far from it........it actually got worse if anything and I saw that Obama wasn't really an American president at all........he was a European style leader who actually thrived on this type of devision like ours do.

Like our leaders he was for more government, bigger government.......the likes of the Clintons do well in such circumstances.

I couldn't see how this would be a good fit for America, luckily it seems America has looked into the abyss that Europe finds itself in and stepped back from the edge.

Great post Wilf, I was positive though dubious, about Obama's first term and I even allowed myself to be a little bit inspired by his amazing public speaking skills. What a let down and sell out he turned out to be, but it is not a total loss as when someone that eloquent, well spoken and 'suitable' to appease the pc brigade still cannot sway the masses warms my heart. All will be right in the world IMO.
  • Like 1

Obama, Obama, Obama......what have we learned, over the last 8 years ?

For me, the president who spectacularly failed to achieve anything whatsoever !

The black president who claimed that immigration is good for America, but has deported more people than any of his predecessors.

The president who promised to reduce the influence of lobbyists, but employs more lobbyists than any predecessor, vastly increasing corporate influence in the White House.

The president that promised to leave Iraq within six months of his election - he recalled his forces 23 months later. He later attacked Libya without Congressional approval.

The freedom loving president who promised to repeal the Patriot Act, who not only failed to do so, but has extended surveillance powers beyond anything ever seen outside the Stasi.

The black president who promised harmony, but presides over a level of racial division not seen in recent times.

The president who promised affordable healthcare for all, but has seen most healthcare policy prices rise by up to 300%.

The president who leaves office with his country 9 trillion dollars in debt.

The president who promised much -and achieved nothing !

• Like 4

Interesting that a dude who comes from and area that was a hotbed of civil rights struggles in the 60s, was a massive slave owning area long before that and yet describes himself as "the black redneck" seems positive about Trump?........that's not really fitting with the line being trotted out by politicians and the BBC is it ;)

get to know me lol ! But Hillary is Just...... As a solider I lost all respect for her after bengazi

trey gowdy will get the truth , he wont rest ,i hope he gets those responsible and brings the whole lot to justice

Edited by green lurchers
  • 1 month later...

not first time thas bin wrong didnt you think blair was ok lol how could you trust someone that grinned all the time,dont you think its funny obamas coming to the end of his time and he,s trying to rile russia he,s a prick same as grin lot

Edited by twobob
  • Like 2

not first time thas bin wrong didnt you think blair was ok lol how could you trust someone that grinned all the time,dont you think its funny obamas coming to the end of his time and he,s trying to rile russia he,s a prick same as grin lot

Dont forget you labour voters put Tony the b*****d in.

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

no D not voted labour for years and could never vote cons it all wants tearing down and starting again with honest people instead of these self serving parasites :thumbs:

• Like 3