Christian Couple In Adoption Row....

The system is shit ... my missus was looking into fostering as there is a massive shortage of fosterers at the moment ... she sent off for the information pack over a month ago and guess what still nothing ... the powers that be are doing a massive disservice to the kids that need help .......

So again really the question still remains open. Is there a shortage of potential fosteres or are they f***ing about so much that people are either being turned anyway for stupid reasons or give up cause it's too much hassle.?

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me its the ultimate in forcing beliefs on someone......a child in this case....... theres absolutely no reason whatsoever to put a kid in that position where such a controversial thing is thrust up

Same Body (social services) that have covered up the rape of children for political / religious reasons I.e. Rotherham ect ect ect , turned a blind eye to kids being abused & eventually murdered (

Today there was a debate on breakfast tv asking if there should be more education on transgenders. Well I can assure my wee boy won't be going to school that f***ing day anyway.

The system is shit ... my missus was looking into fostering as there is a massive shortage of fosterers at the moment ... she sent off for the information pack over a month ago and guess what still nothing ... the powers that be are doing a massive disservice to the kids that need help .......

I'm going to suggest that's down to local government cutbacks and staffing levels at your local council mate.. I don't know if you've ever dealt with social services, but the service they provide here is absolutely terrible.. I've had a few dealings with them before both with my niece and her alcoholic mother and also with family members/friends with special needs children. They are forever cancelling appointments due to lack of illness cover and staff moving around. As soon as you start building a working relationship with a worker they're off for whatever reason, and you're back to square one. Like you say, the system is shit..

I'm sure there are plenty of decent families who want to foster, but the councils spend so much time and resources ensuring no-one is offended by anything, there isn't time to get the job in hand sorted.

Do you remember a few years ago before UKIP was more mainstream that they wanted to stop a UKIP supporter fostering or adopting?

It's a crying shame. Maybe they should worry more about the poor kids than being pc.

I'm sure there are plenty of decent families who want to foster, but the councils spend so much time and resources ensuring no-one is offended by anything, there isn't time to get the job in hand sorted.

Do you remember a few years ago before UKIP was more mainstream that they wanted to stop a UKIP supporter fostering or adopting?

It's a crying shame. Maybe they should worry more about the poor kids than being pc.

They took away the foster children of all Ukip supporters in south Yorkshire I believe.

• Like 1