Shit On By The Country He Served

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all very well shouting about the Geneva convention and the rules of combat etc ... but these rules were written by men in offices wearing smart suites and clean shirts ... the reality is that nob

yep if I get caught digging somewhere I shouldn't and get done then them the rules and there's nothing I can or you can do about it...when you know you're breaking the rules and you get caught there's

Once the rat who downloaded the footage made it accessible ,there wasn't much option but to go through the courts ,justice has to be seen to be done and all that ,hopefully the man is looked after whe

just looked at the pics, that says it all :yes: , war is war people,kids get killed bet there were few injured prisoners killed at the falklands :yes: that what war about people die , they should let him out now, get him home for dec , the P/M should get on the case and get him out, that would deff get her real support from the people :yes:

• Like 2

War is war . The Geneva convention governs military actions in the field he was a non com/officer serving in uniform he was convicted of murder. The Geneva convention which the British Government were signatories to and also a draughtsman of the original convention stipulates treatment of prisoners of war should comply with the convention so he should do his time.If preferential treatment is asked for tear up the convention.

War is war . The Geneva convention governs military actions in the field he was a non com/officer serving in uniform he was convicted of murder. The Geneva convention which the British Government were signatories to and also a draughtsman of the original convention stipulates treatment of prisoners of war should comply with the convention so he should do his time.If preferential treatment is asked for tear up the convention.

fo the taliban run by this convention then aswell I dought it should be no rules when your fighting a bunch of cowardly wankers
  • Like 1

fo the taliban run by this convention then aswell I dought it should be no rules when your fighting a bunch of cowardly wankers

Your Goverment are the ones that wanted rules in war so dont cry when they fall foul of them like a big girl.

Your Goverment are the ones that wanted rules in war so dont cry when they fall foul of them like a big girl.
how can you rules for one side and not the other shame the rest of the scum c**ts Wernt there to be finished off to

how can you rules for one side and not the other shame the rest of the scum c**ts Wernt there to be finished off to

Four rules in war or battle zones 1 Dont get killed. 2 Take care of your mates. 3 Dont get caught breaking the rules. 4 if you do keep your mouth shut, Simple really

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

i think you mean OUR government.

• Like 2

No I didnt vote for them :thumbs:

The Geneva convention WAS NOT broken because the taliban are not signatories. It wasn't even brought up in his trial to my knowledge.

I'm pretty sure he was prosecuted for acting outside of our f***ing ridiculous rules of engagement and therefore illegally.

• Like 1

No I didnt vote for them :thumbs:

still this countrys government and anyway you voted with your feet by coming over here.

• Like 2

Why the hell did someone film it and how did it "fall into the hands of" the police?

I'm sure the dog he shot would have done the same to him given the chance and they'd all be shooting their AKs in the air like savages to celebrate.

Why the hell did someone film it and how did it "fall into the hands of" the police?

I'm sure the dog he shot would have done the same to him given the chance and they'd all be shooting their AKs in the air like savages to celebrate.

Nail on the head Walshie

Goes to show-if your up to no good(at home or away)-dont be so f***ing brain dead as to film it or take a pic...simple really.3 months in the glasshouse would have done-3 yrs is steep imo.being the age he is only got himself to blame-if it was one of the twenty something fools book generation I'd say best you does it lol.atb dc

• Like 1