First Cross Collie Greyhound ???

f**k sake ,why do people take the extreme of every cross to compare lurchers ,I'm sure if you look towards the centre ground there will be a decent mutt there regardless if the breeding ,just pick one that suits the work you do ,but why waste all your energy ,slagging dogs you'll never own haha

Ave made me mind up regardless what some people think about Collie crosses as a think the breeding of a first x collie to a first cross beddy will throw some good pups and am using gvc dog to be the sire over me bitch.
Sound mate ,as long as you are happy,that's all that matters ,

just think it get ridiculous folk getting personal of the question you asked :D

Good luck with the breeding,and hope you get what you want,........

Have you thought about using a bull cross?

:D

definitely not pal lol. might start another topic tho first x bull grey?? give the bull haters a chance to have there say pmsl Edited by Richie87
  • Like 1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very good dog, I've a bitch out of him here.  

It really amuses me, people who spout about collie crosses without ever owning one. Most crosses will, if entered correctly, do most jobs. I honestly think that some do not like the collie cross becau

Here he is max. Farther to totes pup

Posted Images

f**k sake ,why do people take the extreme of every cross to compare lurchers ,I'm sure if you look towards the centre ground there will be a decent mutt there regardless if the breeding ,just pick one that suits the work you do ,but why waste all your energy ,slagging dogs you'll never own haha

Ave made me mind up regardless what some people think about Collie crosses as a think the breeding of a first x collie to a first cross beddy will throw some good pups and am using gvc dog to be the sire over me bitch.

definitely not pal lol. might start another topic tho first x bull grey?? give the bull haters a chance to have there say pmsl
Seen a few nice beddy/grey x bull/greys

Seemed good sorts .

If I was going for in of gvcs I'd probably use the wheaten/collie lol.

definitely not pal lol. might start another topic tho first x bull grey?? give the bull haters a chance to have there say pmsl
Seen a few nice beddy/grey x bull/greys

Seemed good sorts .

If I was going for in of gvcs I'd probably use the wheaten/collie lol.

Ave never seen the wheaton collie pal Is that a first cross to? Edited by Richie87

I think

Brave enough to pull a fallow deer.

So are you insinuating collie x greys can't pull a fallow deer?

Incredible

I think some will, some won't I know of a few that won't ,I know of a 3 legged dog that would easily :D so no hard and fast rule really.

Bull greys on deer??? I'll have what your smoking, you have to slip them doubled up on foxes because single handed they'd get straight lined,,stick to putting 80-90lb dogs on 25-30lb animals and calling them game lol and leave the fast stuff to real running dogs

You joking ain't you?
  • Like 2

I think

Brave enough to pull a fallow deer.

So are you insinuating collie x greys can't pull a fallow deer?

Incredible

I think some will, some won't I know of a few that won't ,I know of a 3 legged dog that would easily :D so no hard and fast rule really.
ye, I'm not asking mate. I know full well collie greyhounds are taking fallow lol jut find it incredible what the lad is saying. That's all. I know of loads of bull xs who bark at what there bred for

But it doesn't mean there all like that.

Anyway. Not replying to these topics no more as there's not much point unless you are up for a argument.

Atb for rest of season boys.

• Like 1

all I'm saying ,is that you can't say a certain cross will do this or that ,in reply to you saying " So are you insinuating collie x greys can't pull a fallow deer?" I know many will.

don't be so touchy lol.

Bull greys on deer??? I'll have what your smoking, you have to slip them doubled up on foxes because single handed they'd get straight lined,,stick to putting 80-90lb dogs on 25-30lb animals and calling them game lol and leave the fast stuff to real running dogs

You joking ain't you?

No, seen loads run and none where worth a shilling

• Like 1

Dont agree with you there mate. PLenty of bull x's were 24/25 and 60~65lb and had pace to catch stuff single handed.
  • Like 4

You joking ain't you?
No, seen loads run and none where worth a shilling
Seen the wrong dogs then bud !! Seen plenty Bullx knock all sorts over

don't think al ever ask a collie cross related question ever again on here pmsl so glad am putting it over a first x Beddygrey to save the day. if collie x are that bad wouldn't you think they wouldn't be many around but yet just about every good all rounder has some collie in it down the line some where another we'll at least the ones I have seen have thanks for the input lads but it looks like beddy crosses are the best dogs around what do you think northernlite

You've caused enough problems, no more collie talk from you, what I want to know is, when is the THL boxing match taking place, the saluki cross boys could fight the deerhound boys, wheatons fight the bull cross boys and the beddy whippets crosses could stick there head oot there handbags and referee, the collie cross boy will just watch because there way to intelligent to get involved :boxing:

• Like 6