• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hunt a bit of common land across from my house thats a dumping ground for horses last winter some thick cnut put a foal with a head collar still on and as it grew over the summer it got so tight it

No one probably owns it a lot of wild horses here in Wales feckers are everywhere

Poor fukcer what slow painful death .....

Posted Images

You would of thought the owner might have missed it ?. look a the ground round it looks like its attracted foxes from far and wide

or that may of been caused by the horse it self struggling seen a few pigs caught in wires caused a bare patch in there struggle for Freedom

You would of thought the owner might have missed it ?. look a the ground round it looks like its attracted foxes from far and wide

No one probably owns it a lot of wild horses here in Wales feckers are everywhere
Serious maybe I'm being stupid but I didn't think you got wild horses anywhere on the UK?

depends on the defintiton of wild . Their probably not the true definition of wild horses but been left up there for years on their own without human intervention so basically wild just not in the proper sense

There's also a population of mountain ponies here in Pembs, up on the preseli hills.. :yes::thumbs:

Serious maybe I'm being stupid but I didn't think you got wild horses anywhere on the UK?

depends on the defintiton of wild . Their probably not the true definition of wild horses but been left up there for years on their own without human intervention so basically wild just not in the proper sense

There's also a population of mountain ponies here in Pembs, up on the preseli hills.. :yes::thumbs:

Mrs reckons people just dump them up mountains . On the lower level of horses I don't think you can give some away sadly so people dump them

I hunt a bit of common land across from my house thats a dumping ground for horses last winter some thick cnut put a foal with a head collar still on and as it grew over the summer it got so tight it couldnt eat and the flesh was rotten and full of maggots the smell was awfull i tried to catch it but couldnt get near it so i got in touch with a girl from a horse charity and they got the keeper from dublin zoo to dart it and sorted it out and now its in a good home. Then last week i was having a mooch an came across a young foal with lumps took out its legs and shoulder and were full of puss and infected it took me all day to catch it and fairplay to the charity the came straight out and took it to the vets and its doing well and drinking milk.

post-94083-0-21231600-1477261301_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I hunt a bit of common land across from my house thats a dumping ground for horses last winter some thick cnut put a foal with a head collar still on and as it grew over the summer it got so tight it couldnt eat and the flesh was rotten and full of maggots the smell was awfull i tried to catch it but couldnt get near it so i got in touch with a girl from a horse charity and they got the keeper from dublin zoo to dart it and sorted it out and now its in a good home. Then last week i was having a mooch an came across a young foal with lumps took out its legs and shoulder and were full of puss and infected it took me all day to catch it and fairplay to the charity the came straight out and took it to the vets and its doing well and drinking milk.

well done mate.

• Like 1

Have you ever heard of shetland ponies? Even when there in captivaty there still wild.

• Like 1

My cousin has ponies on the Beacons same as his father and grandfather before him. Start at 18.45 on the video it's my cousins two daughters helping with the gathering in of the ponies. The foals are separated from the mothers and are sold usually for the hook in France. Although one of the main reasons that there is no market for the ponies is that they do so well on rubbish feed once they get on good lowland grass they get laminitis.

TC

Have you ever heard of shetland ponies? Even when there in captivaty there still wild.

There is only truly wild horse in the world its called the bitzworzki or something like that the rest are just feral.when we were young kids we used to buy them ponys that tc is talking about at smithfield market in dublin and they were stone mad but in a week or two it would be tame as fook.

There is only truly wild horse in the world its called the bitzworzki or something like that the rest are just feral.when we were young kids we used to buy them ponys that tc is talking about at smithfield market in dublin and they were stone mad but in a week or two it would be tame as fook.

. How about zebras, a wild horse in pyjamas???

. How about zebras, a wild horse in pyjamas???

As far as i know zebras are related to horses but are not horses.and as for pyjamas i always thought it was a big onesie.

Lots of free dog food knocking about, be the best ending for the majority of the poor fookers, there's no market for them no more yet people carry on breeding them,dare I say it a certain ethnicity breed a huge amount that are utterly useless to anyone

• Like 2

Lots of free dog food knocking about, be the best ending for the majority of the poor fookers, there's no market for them no more yet people carry on breeding them,dare I say it a certain ethnicity breed a huge amount that are utterly useless to anyone

i heard they were that scraggy and puney that even findus knocked them back
  • Like 1