Dog Walkers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....not a bad idea, I might try it. Take 15 dogs out, £10 an hour each....tip the whole lot into a decent bit of cover and see which hunt

What is it with the dog walkers that bag the dog shit then throw the bags into bushes/trees ?

Got to admit it's a job I couldn't do, if you've got to hire a dog walker chances are you haven't taugh your dog basic manners, and I can't be doing with dogs that don't listen

What is it with the dog walkers that bag the dog shit then throw the bags into bushes/trees ?

most times it , they dont want to take it back with them , alot of places will provide the bags for them, but it says on the signs at these parks etc , that you got take it back with you, so i reckon they dont want dog shit bag in there nice clean cars lol thats why they do it :yes:

Our local parks have got proper dedicated dog shit bins but still the lazy cnuts don't pick it up. Saw a big pile just inside the gate the other morning, about 10 ft from the bin, and a trail of it just outside the gate.

Bought one of those Pedigree shit grabbers and it's always loaded with a bag, takes 2-3 seconds, no excuse for not picking it up. Always got about half a dozen bags and some kitchen paper with me. 1000 quality shit bags for about £23 should last about 3 years.

I'd rather them just leave the shit lying than bagging it and throwing it in trees, completely defeats the object of picking it up!!

thats what i mean theyve done the picking it up bit ,why even bother doing that bit just to launch it into the nearest bush?Im surprised theyve not been given a slang name like the bottles of piss at side of the road ,truckers wine!

Our local parks have got proper dedicated dog shit bins but still the lazy cnuts don't pick it up. Saw a big pile just inside the gate the other morning, about 10 ft from the bin, and a trail of it just outside the gate.

Bought one of those Pedigree shit grabbers and it's always loaded with a bag, takes 2-3 seconds, no excuse for not picking it up. Always got about half a dozen bags and some kitchen paper with me. 1000 quality shit bags for about £23 should last about 3 years.

1000 scented nappy bags for £1:20 in Tesco.

So how does anybody know who is a "proffesional dog walker" and who is just walking their dogs ... I've regularly got five dogs out and about with me ... they are however under full control ......

So how does anybody know who is a "proffesional dog walker" and who is just walking their dogs ... I've regularly got five dogs out and about with me ... they are however under full control ......

Or a professional street walker whos forgotten to bring their dog with them.

1000 scented nappy bags for £1:20 in Tesco.

Already tried them on recommendation of a mate who has 4 labs, and they are OK on grass but on hard surfaces I found my fingers occasionally went through especially on tarmac, so I went for the thicker ones along with the scooper gadget. Gave the rest to a bloke with 4 bichons. Thing is, the mate with the labs they come out the front door and go straight into the motor and straight onto the grass, whereas all my walks involve pavements and tarmac paths, bit of a pain if he curls out a softie.

• Like 1

Anyone ever been fined?, Never seen a Warden up my local park which has a footie pitch that is covered in sh%t.They must notice it when they strim and cut the grass.

The amount of shit we find on the football pitch is disgracefull . Have to go picking it up before a game which is embarrasing . Other team turn up and your winger is bent over picking up dog shit in a bag . Then sometimes you miss a turd or two . During the game the other team makes the ref aware then the game is stopped and our team on the sidelines looking through the kitbag for shit bags to pick it up . LOADS of times the club has put it up on all the local pages on facebook to pick it up and it hasnt made a blind bit of difference . One of the players tied loads of bags around the goal posts between games thinking that people might use them if their dog shits on the pitch but they just ended up ripped off by kids proabably and float around the field . We live in a small town so whoever is doing it and leaving it there is probably known to everyone . Its a f***ing joke . Its not that hard to pick up dog shit , you dont have to physically touch it . It might wiff a bit but when the bag is tied up its fine . Really boils my piss when people leave shit on football pitches . Kids play on there for fucksake

• Like 1

See loads hanging from trees on a field round here . Buzzing

like some twisted decorated xmas tree lol-much prefer the smelly knicker tree in local dogging spot.atb dc
  • Like 2