Hares Dublin Airport

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isnt the National airline Hare Lingus ?

Its fooking full of them hundreds if not thousands.

I hope you mean the Hares Peter.

Are they common there seen around ten on a bit of grass right outside the car rental place

as Peter said full of them. Coming back from USA we flew into Dublin and there was this Canadian lady shouting, awwww look at the little Irish rabbits from the window seat. I was like feck some headers on this flight

Are they common there seen around ten on a bit of grass right outside the car rental place

as Peter said full of them. Coming back from USA we flew into Dublin and there was this Canadian lady shouting, awwww look at the little Irish rabbits from the window seat. I was like feck some headers on this flight

They let you into the USA? :blink::laugh:

• Like 1

yes I'm no terrorist. Have my opinions but that's all they are

yes I'm no terrorist. Have my opinions but that's all they are
My mate was turned over and turned back to Blighty after a 12 hour ordeal with US customs a few years ago because he forgot to mention his hooligan past... in the 80's ?

Tbh I misread it and thought it was Cushty who went to the USA... red wine what can I say ???

• Like 1