Ethnics In The Countryside

No ones White you say......you've clearly never met mushroom ,,,,,lol

C'mon Tomo,.your head was, as white as the driven snow,..until I Hired you one of my expensive caps.... :thumbs:

DSC_7457.jpg

f**k me, I wouldn't want to wake up to find him dragging me across a field with that spade :o

• Like 1

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

smithsonian in the USA , hiding a lot

You have evidence of this?

Seriously,not one decent fact based argument can be made?

Empirical data. If you want to cherry pick data clusters, that's entirely your call but it's bad research. Like I've said previously, I can write you a thesis on it, but you'd never read it. You'll just stick your fingers in your ears and go "Naaa Naaa Naaa Na Naaa, Not True..." then say "Bullshit..." post some links, and around we go again.

Bullshit.. Studies have shown IQ is 60% inherited and 40% a result of environment. That 40% means a hell of a lot. The first 3 years of a babies life is critical and defines the adult level of intelligence. It's the reason why the eldest child in a family has generally got the highest level of IQ compared to all his/her siblings - the parents have more time to stimulate the infants developing brain because they don't have to share their attention amongst a group of children..

Unless you're coming in with a Victorian era cranial study you're wasting your time. He doesn't understand where you're coming from. It's a conspiracy see? He actually thinks that because we can line breed dogs, we can line breed humans too. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

smithsonian in the USA , hiding a lot

You have evidence of this?

Empirical data. If you want to cherry pick data clusters, that's entirely your call but it's bad research. Like I've said previously, I can write you a thesis on it, but you'd never read it. You'll just stick your fingers in your ears and go "Naaa Naaa Naaa Na Naaa, Not True..." then say "Bullshit..." post some links, and around we go again.

Bullshit.. Studies have shown IQ is 60% inherited and 40% a result of environment. That 40% means a hell of a lot. The first 3 years of a babies life is critical and defines the adult level of intelligence. It's the reason why the eldest child in a family has generally got the highest level of IQ compared to all his/her siblings - the parents have more time to stimulate the infants developing brain because they don't have to share their attention amongst a group of children..

Unless you're coming in with a Victorian era cranial study you're wasting your time. He doesn't understand where you're coming from. It's a conspiracy see? He actually thinks that because we can line breed dogs, we can line breed humans too. :rolleyes:

check out red haired giants of the Americas, it's also spoke about in Native American tribes, the bible and other civilisations as well.

check out red haired giants of the Americas, it's also spoke about in Native American tribes, the bible and other civilisations as well.

I've read a fairly decent amount on the Nephilim since Francie, and I, got stuck into it a while back.

The problem is there isn't any evidence they ever existed. Square cube law makes their existence highly improbable.

Edited by ChrisJones

I've read a fairly decent amount on the Nephilim since Francie, and I, got stuck into it a while back.The problem is there isn't any evidence they ever existed. Square cube law makes their existence highly improbable.
did you read about the lovelock cave finds?

I love some of the debated on here . When they start I love reading both sides of the arguments. Then links and facts get thrown in and I lose my train of thought then ......... I forget what we were talking about

Was it ethnics in the countryside ?

• Like 1

did you read about the lovelock cave finds?

I have, mate, yeah. I've actually been through Lovelock, while I was out working in Reno. Never been to the cave though.

The problem with these stories is that no one has any actual evidence from it. Sure there are stories about finds but nothing has ever been preserved for any kind of study. I'm sure the conspiracy theorists with conclude that it's a cover up but absence of evidence is evidence of absence in my book.

Check out the study from anthropologist Llewellyn L. Loud, he pulled more finds out of the area than anyone and never said anything about giants.

I love some of the debated on here . When they start I love reading both sides of the arguments. Then links and facts get thrown in and I lose my train of thought then ......... I forget what we were talking about

Was it ethnics in the countryside ?

A long time ago, yeah! :laugh:

A whole book has been written on the poor research methodology and bias associated with biological determinism, I'd suggest anyone interested in the subject has a look at The Mismeasure Of Man by Stephen Gould.

These are some seriously outdated and thoroughly debunked ideas that's why most people just laugh and shake their head when the usual suspects start peddling the same old studies.

I'm sure it's all just part of some great Jewish conspiracy though ;)

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

The truth is nobody really knows our very distant past or what's been before us

Not entirely, no, but we have a pretty good model. We'll never know it all but like Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century won't be the people that can't read or write, but those that cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Without evidence just how are we supposed to put the pieces together?

The truth is nobody really knows our very distant past or what's been before us

Not entirely, no, but we have a pretty good model. We'll never know it all but like Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century won't be the people that can't read or write, but those that cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Without evidence just how are we supposed to put the pieces together?

As much as I usually agree with your train of thought Chris, who gets to decide what is evidence?

TC

Edited by Tiercel
  • Like 1

As much as I usually agree with your train of thought Chris, who gets to decide what is evidence?

Wouldn't that depend on the context? Anything can be evidence but for it to be solid it needs to be tested, reinforced, refined until it stands up to claim, and counter claim. That's incredibly simplified, I know, but what would your criteria be?

Wouldn't that depend on the context? Anything can be evidence but for it to be solid it needs to be tested, reinforced, refined until it stands up to claim, and counter claim. That's incredibly simplified, I know, but what would your criteria be?

What about your own life experiences? Do they count for anything? In all my travels, areas with a high percentage of blacks have a lower standard of living than areas that have a high percentage of whites. It doesn't matter what the environment, the culture or any other variables. I know some of you will blame white people, Chris will threaten to write a thesis but to me if you can't maintain your property and coexist peacefully as a community is a good sign of the level of your intelligence. I actually am not racist but this is what I have seen in my life, not read in a book or searched on the internet and I believe what I see with my own eyes more than any thesis or politically correct ramblings of misguided fools.
What about your own life experiences? Do they count for anything? In all my travels, areas with a high percentage of blacks have a lower standard of living than areas that have a high percentage of whites. It doesn't matter what the environment, the culture or any other variables. I know some of you will blame white people, Chris will threaten to write a thesis but to me if you can't maintain your property and coexist peacefully as a community is a good sign of the level of your intelligence. I actually am not racist but this is what I have seen in my life, not read in a book or searched on the internet and I believe what I see with my own eyes more than any thesis or politically correct ramblings of misguided fools.

What about them? Sure they count and in all my travels I've seen a much higher percentage of white wasters than black, or brown, ones. Ones that steal from their neighbours and destroy their own property. I can actually agree with some of what you're saying but the point from the start is that it's directly applicable despite race.