Ethnics In The Countryside

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

If you want,but it's like agreeing to disagree about the existence of gravity.

The difference between what we're attempting to argue is political. You're coming from a Victorian era perspective, I'm trying to show you that your preconceived biases aren't very important in the grand scheme of things. Your entire argument appears to be a direct cut and paste from St*rmfr*nt, so I deduce that you're either an active member or an avid reader? Either way you're giving race way more credence when it's simply based on geography. Sorry to mention your deeply held convictions but it's really that simple. We're all related and if you genuinely equate race with intelligence then you'd be wise to remember that you're a direct descendant from the people you appear to despise.

Race isn't important. Unlike gravity, my African brother! :thumbs:

Isnt bone density and muscle fibres different in negroes and Caucasians

Regional and individual differences. Compare Eddie Hall to Usain Bolt. And then Ronnie Coleman to Micheal Phelps... You're going to have throwbacks to every conceivable combination given a long enough timeline.

So Chris where's the chart showing the geniuses on earth with they're race beside it, I'm not disrespecting the other races here but if you want me to believe that we are all equal then I'd like more proof, if your telling me that the Africans, (not Egyptians) are as smart as other advanced races then why were they living in mud huts when most other races were living in large stone cities with great architecture and advanced technologies? If they're as advanced then they're very lazy as a race. As they don't seem to have pushed themselves, yes they built America but it was the Europeans that pushed them with they're superior knowledge? P.s the African Americans should be proud of the work they're ancestors done and helped to bring to life.

If the only difference between races is skin pigment, how come different races can get different diseases. Sickle cell anaemia is the first one that comes to mind. I don't think white people can get that. Might be miles off the mark though.

Genetic variations within the species. Same way you're more likely to get skin cancer than someone of African descent. Evolution isn't perfect. It's not survival of the fittest it's survival of the most adaptable. It's the same concept as health conditions in dogs that you can see. Blindness in dalmatians, hip dysplasia in other breeds. Some are more susceptible than others but they're still dogs.

So are you saying there are no physical differences between races?......because that plainly isn't true my friend

Race is 100% down to melanin in the skin. Nothing more. Nothing less.

:laugh:

It must take an intelligent person to convince themselves of this.

We are anatomically different,can suffer different diseases,our brains are different sizes,our average IQ's differ according to our race and correlates directly with the our average brain sizes.

There is just as much variety in intelligence in Caucasians. Just look at the EDL video posted a few days ago "muslamic"

That's what's known as a strawman argument.

On average different races have different IQ's,liberals hate this fact because it tears to shreds their 'institutional racism' narrative.

I personally don't care if other groups are more or less intelligent than mine,as long as no form of enforced and artificial equality put into place.

But we have different brains and must perceive the world in different ways,giving rise to different cultures and civilisations.

Turning on it's head the fallacy 'race is a social construct' we now know society (or at least diversity among societies) is a racial construct.

What are you basing this on?? :blink:

Akon is producing electric for free to 600,000,000 Africans and has a workforce of 5000 (all Africans) who are dealing with some of the most complicated technology on the planet (solar power) and they keep it running, so learning isn't a problem.

Do you seriously think if we had a melt down in the western world we wouldn't revert to being cnuts also?

Society and civillisation is only a dream and lasts only as long as the power that holds it together endures. ;)

Read the bell curve for a start,then go from there.

Surprisingly there hasn't been much recent research on racial differences in intelligence,but everything available suggests intelligence is overwhelmingly inherited and we return to the racial mean over time.

The Average pure African has an IQ of 70,there are OBVIOUSLY outliers on either sides,in a continent of over a billion I think finding a few thousand geniuses wouldn't be too hard.

High civilisations rise and fall,but our societies are fundamentally different

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people Europeans will never create a society like this.

There are tribes in Africa where the men don't marry and only raise their sisters children,so they know they're looking after kids related to them.

Again not something we'd ever do,but it works for them because we are fundamentally different.

Absolute bollocks pal. Do you even understand an IQ test?

????

• Like 1

So Chris where's the chart showing the geniuses on earth with they're race beside it, I'm not disrespecting the other races here but if you want me to believe that we are all equal then I'd like more proof, if your telling me that the Africans, (not Egyptians) are as smart as other advanced races then why were they living in mud huts when most other races were living in large stone cities with great architecture and advanced technologies? If they're as advanced then they're very lazy as a race. As they don't seem to have pushed themselves, yes they built America but it was the Europeans that pushed them with they're superior knowledge? P.s the African Americans should be proud of the work they're ancestors done and helped to bring to life.

Len. You have the most powerful library at your fingertips. Let your fingers do the walking and start researching whatever takes your fancy. You might want to reconsider Egypt's role in African development, but even they were behind the curve compared to some of the other places. Check out AXUM's link from earlier.

I'm not really in the mood to type out a thesis that no one will read! :D

So are you saying there are no physical differences between races?......because that plainly isn't true my friend

Not at all, mate. Physical differences are as varied as there are individuals.

I'm challenging the concept of race as a whole. I'm challenging that race is merely down to melanin, in the skin, and that we're all related to the point that physical difference is arbitrary. We all walked out of Africa at some point in history.

Len. You have the most powerful library at your fingertips. Let your fingers do the walking and start researching whatever takes your fancy. You might want to reconsider Egypt's role in African development, but even they were behind the curve compared to some of the other places. Check out AXUM's link from earlier.

I'm challenging the concept of race as a whole. I'm challenging that race is merely down to melanin, in the skin, and that we're all related to the point that physical difference is arbitrary. We all walked out of Africa at some point in history.

but I'm a believer in Christianity and believe in God therefor if we believe that the garden of Eden is in Iraq then how did we walk from Africa ? Plus if the Africans chose to stay put then how did they breed with the other hominids like the other travellers east n west, surely they gained advantages on the others that didn't breed outside the lines so to speak. Melanin shows the races on the graph but it also shows those who travelled and those who didn't, so how does it not shot differences in intelligence? Where those that bred with different types of homo species surely gained from the matings over those who didn't.

I didn't .........Greenwhich me ! Lol lol

• Like 2

Same difference....... or so I've heard.. lol

• Like 3

but I'm a believer in Christianity and believe in God therefor if we believe that the garden of Eden is in Iraq then how did we walk from Africa ? Plus if the Africans chose to stay put then how did they breed with the other hominids like the other travellers east n west, surely they gained advantages on the others that didn't breed outside the lines so to speak. Melanin shows the races on the graph but it also shows those who travelled and those who didn't, so how does it not shot differences in intelligence? Where those that bred with different types of homo species surely gained from the matings over those who didn't.

If you believe that humanity was born in the garden of eden, in what is now Iraq, then I would not be able to give you a satisfactory explanation to anything you're asking. My line is contrary to that belief and again we're at a stalemate, where I would have to write a thesis, that you'll never read.

Mating with other members of the species isn't necessarily an advancement for anyone. As DNA replicates it doesn't always replicate accurately. To quote Dawkins "We are machines built by DNA whose purpose is to make more copies of the same DNA. ... This is exactly what we are for. We are machines for propagating DNA, and the propagation of DNA is a self-sustaining process. It is every living object's sole reason for living."

:laugh:

Seriously though, mate, if we go back 600 years we're related by at least one person.

Imo big culture difference, skin colour, that's it, no one is black or white, we're different colours of Brown, hold a white piece of paper up to your face then look in mirror, no ones white, unless some of us have evolved a new organ

No ones White you say......you've clearly never met mushroom ,,,,,lol

• Like 2

No ones White you say......you've clearly never met mushroom ,,,,,lol

C'mon Tomo,.your head was, as white as the driven snow,..until I Hired you one of my expensive caps.... :thumbs:

DSC_7525.jpg

Fukc me that is one scary ugly looking creature ........

• Like 2