Ethnics In The Countryside

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

All cultures and races are as different as oil and water, the biggest problem is no one wants to say this simple truth out loud.

The fact that some manage to successfully assimilate into a different race/culture does not make us all the same.

We not that different. Its not like fox to dog ,the two can't successfully breed,but a black person can breed with white.

but a wolf can breed with coyote?

Just as a side note, Europeans and Asians have a slice of Neanderthal DNA added to their genetic makeup from where the different migrations out of Africa met up and interbred. There is more of it in the people who migrated east so while it's a very small part of the genetic make up of those races, it's still there. Personally I think culture plays a much bigger part when it comes down to general intelligence and achievements of groups of people from different areas and regions of the world.

i also read that the Sherpas have DNA of an extinct type of human that lived in the cold high climates and that's how they are so adapted at living in extreme places most of us would struggle to breath at.

Race is 100% down to melanin in the skin. Nothing more. Nothing less.

:laugh:

It must take an intelligent person to convince themselves of this.

We are anatomically different,can suffer different diseases,our brains are different sizes,our average IQ's differ according to our race and correlates directly with the our average brain sizes.

There is just as much variety in intelligence in Caucasians. Just look at the EDL video posted a few days ago "muslamic"

That's what's known as a strawman argument.

On average different races have different IQ's,liberals hate this fact because it tears to shreds their 'institutional racism' narrative.

I personally don't care if other groups are more or less intelligent than mine,as long as no form of enforced and artificial equality put into place.

But we have different brains and must perceive the world in different ways,giving rise to different cultures and civilisations.

Turning on it's head the fallacy 'race is a social construct' we now know society (or at least diversity among societies) is a racial construct.

• Like 1

We are anatomically different,can suffer different diseases,our brains are different sizes,our average IQ's differ according to our race and correlates directly with the our average brain sizes.

There is just as much variety in intelligence in Caucasians. Just look at the EDL video posted a few days ago "muslamic"

On average different races have different IQ's,liberals hate this fact because it tears to shreds their 'institutional racism' narrative.

I personally don't care if other groups are more or less intelligent than mine,as long as no form of enforced and artificial equality put into place.

But we have different brains and must perceive the world in different ways,giving rise to different cultures and civilisations.

Turning on it's head the fallacy 'race is a social construct' we now know society (or at least diversity among societies) is a racial construct.

What are you basing this on?? :blink:

Akon is producing electric for free to 600,000,000 Africans and has a workforce of 5000 (all Africans) who are dealing with some of the most complicated technology on the planet (solar power) and they keep it running, so learning isn't a problem.

Do you seriously think if we had a melt down in the western world we wouldn't revert to being cnuts also?

Society and civillisation is only a dream and lasts only as long as the power that holds it together endures. ;)

What are you basing this on?? :blink:

Akon is producing electric for free to 600,000,000 Africans and has a workforce of 5000 (all Africans) who are dealing with some of the most complicated technology on the planet (solar power) and they keep it running, so learning isn't a problem.

Do you seriously think if we had a melt down in the western world we wouldn't revert to being cnuts also?

Society and civillisation is only a dream and lasts only as long as the power that holds it together endures. ;)

Read the bell curve for a start,then go from there.

Surprisingly there hasn't been much recent research on racial differences in intelligence,but everything available suggests intelligence is overwhelmingly inherited and we return to the racial mean over time.

The Average pure African has an IQ of 70,there are OBVIOUSLY outliers on either sides,in a continent of over a billion I think finding a few thousand geniuses wouldn't be too hard.

High civilisations rise and fall,but our societies are fundamentally different

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people Europeans will never create a society like this.

There are tribes in Africa where the men don't marry and only raise their sisters children,so they know they're looking after kids related to them.

Again not something we'd ever do,but it works for them because we are fundamentally different.

Race is 100% caused by melanin in the skin. Nothing more. Nothing less. Read some newer books! ;)

All cultures and races are as different as oil and water, the biggest problem is no one wants to say this simple truth out loud.

The fact that some manage to successfully assimilate into a different race/culture does not make us all the same.

Cultures yes. Physiological differences within the species, absolutely. Languages, mannerisms, ethics, beliefs, etc, etc, are going to be as varied as the individual. But skin colour is purely down to the amount of melanin in the skin. Period.

Race and culture are not related. One is nature. One is nurture. They are mutually exclusive.

You've heard me say many times that I***m is not a race. This is what I'm getting at...

Post a bit more info, it's thought provoking........

It's absolutely fascinating! I'm going to make the assumption that you're white, and European. If we go back 600 years, you, and I, Wilf, Len, BGD, neems, have common ancestors. The same names would appear in all of our collective genealogy. The good news for those who are into line breeding is that we're all descended from English royalty. We're all descended from Charlemagne, also, but who exactly and you'll have to go through your own personal genealogy. The bad news, if you're seriously into your racial purity, is that you're also a descendant of the prophet Mohammed! :laugh:

There is a recorded line that can be traced through the daughter of the Emir of Seville, from around the 1200CE mark, when she converted to Islam from Catholicism. Sorry proud white guys! :)

Basically everyone of lower melanin levels (that's white people!) are descended from the same set of ancestors that lived in the last 1000 years. There will be some anomalies based on recent immigration in the last 40 years but not enough to worry about.

If you want to increase the timeline, into millions of years, we're all from the Sudan/Ethiopia region. Yep, you've got black Africans in your family tree.

No. They could physically mate, hypothetically, but highly unlikely (they have racial purity standards too.) If a genetic mutation allowed the mating to produce offspring they would be sterile. They wouldn't interbreed in the wild.

i also read that the Sherpas have DNA of an extinct type of human that lived in the cold high climates and that's how they are so adapted at living in extreme places most of us would struggle to breath at.

We all have the DNA of an extinct type of human. They became extinct becoming homo sapiens.

Sherpas will have physiological advantages to living in their particular climates through evolution. Same as the bush tribes example you gave earlier in the thread. These variants within the species but we're still the same species. We can still breed we can still pass these evolutionary advantages/disadvantages on the next generation. Skin colour falls under these variants as it's a solar defense mechanism. It's the same concept as what allows someone to breathe easily at high altitude, or run for 40 miles without stopping.

A strawman argument would imply that he's misrepresenting what you've said. He hasn't. You state that non-white races are inferior (judging by everything I've read that you've posted over the years) he simply rebutted that there is just as much of an intelligence variance in Caucasians. Which is factually correct.

Your argument is one of personal incredulity. Same as Len's.

Edited by ChrisJones

Race is 100% caused by melanin in the skin. Nothing more. Nothing less. Read some newer books! ;)

A strawman argument would imply that he's misrepresenting what you've said. He hasn't. You state that non-white races are inferior (judging by everything I've read that you've posted over the years) he simply rebutted that there is just as much of an intelligence variance in Caucasians. Which is factually correct.

Yeah,I'll look for some state approved material...

The government needs to set up a ministry of truth so we'll know what's right and what's wrong.

He did misrepresent my argument,I didn't suggest there wasn't variation in intelligence within races.

Cultures yes. Physiological differences within the species, absolutely. Languages, mannerisms, ethics, beliefs, etc, etc, are going to be as varied as the individual. But skin colour is purely down to the amount of melanin in the skin. Period.

Race and culture are not related. One is nature. One is nurture. They are mutually exclusive.

You've heard me say many times that I***m is not a race. This is what I'm getting at...

Post a bit more info, it's thought provoking........

It's absolutely fascinating! I'm going to make the assumption that you're white, and European. If we go back 600 years, you, and I, Wilf, Len, BGD, neems, have common ancestors. The same names would appear in all of our collective genealogy. The good news for those who are into line breeding is that we're all descended from English royalty. We're all descended from Charlemagne, also, but who exactly and you'll have to go through your own personal genealogy. The bad news, if you're seriously into your racial purity, is that you're also a descendant of the prophet Mohammed! :laugh:

There is a recorded line that can be traced through the daughter of the Emir of Seville, from around the 1200CE mark, when she converted to Islam from Catholicism. Sorry proud white guys! :)

Basically everyone of lower melanin levels (that's white people!) are descended from the same set of ancestors that lived in the last 1000 years. There will be some anomalies based on recent immigration in the last 40 years but not enough to worry about.

If you want to increase the timeline, into millions of years, we're all from the Sudan/Ethiopia region. Yep, you've got black Africans in your family tree.

No. They could physically mate, hypothetically, but highly unlikely (they have racial purity standards too.) If a genetic mutation allowed the mating to produce offspring they would be sterile. They wouldn't interbreed in the wild.

We all have the DNA of an extinct type of human. They became extinct becoming homo sapiens.

Sherpas will have physiological advantages to living in their particular climates through evolution. Same as the bush tribes example you gave earlier in the thread. These variants within the species but we're still the same species. We can still breed we can still pass these evolutionary advantages/disadvantages on the next generation. Skin colour falls under these variants as it's a solar defense mechanism. It's the same concept as what allows someone to breathe easily at high altitude, or run for 40 miles without stopping.

yes we do, but they and only they were ment to be the ones that interbred with this hominid not us or the Africans or the Aussies, no one is saying melanin isn't present in race to differ colours, but answer this please, if the Africans stayed where we were 1st created so to speak then how can they be genetically the same if they didn't meet and interbreed with hominid species present through out the world which the different races that we have today obviously, as for the Sherpas only evolving to suit the climate they live in, they have different DNA that matches the DNA taken from bones from a different hominid found in caves in the high cold climates they live in. It's all interesting to me.

If the only difference between races is skin pigment, how come different races can get different diseases. Sickle cell anaemia is the first one that comes to mind. I don't think white people can get that. Might be miles off the mark though.

Yeah,I'll look for some state approved material...

Just read things that will educate instead of confirm your biases. This isn't a conspiracy.

yes we do, but they and only they were ment to be the ones that interbred with this hominid not us or the Africans or the Aussies, no one is saying melanin isn't present in race to differ colours, but answer this please, if the Africans stayed where we were 1st created so to speak then how can they be genetically the same if they didn't meet and interbreed with hominid species present through out the world which the different races that we have today obviously, as for the Sherpas only evolving to suit the climate they live in, they have different DNA that matches the DNA taken from bones from a different hominid found in caves in the high cold climates they live in. It's all interesting to me.

Both you and neems are arguing that race is a marker for lower intelligence. I'm saying that race is purely down to the amount of melanin you inherited from your ancestors.

Shit... How do you explain all of evolution in a single quote? Homo sapiens are the tree. The genetic physiological differences are the branches. One leaf might be brown, one green, but they're from the same tree... One branch might have bigger fruit than another. One branch might have sweeter, or more sour flavoured fruit, than another, but they're from the same tree.

You and I both have DNA that goes back to a common ancestor of the chimpanzee. It became extinct becoming us. As did Australopithecus right through to Cro-Magnon... You're still going to carry traces of that collective experience in your DNA.

Chris Jones, as for the wolf coyote matings you need to check out North America wolf coyote hybrids to show you proof that they're doing the jiggy jiggy, in the wild

Len you're absolutely right! The coywolf, as they're calling it, is now a new species! Most hybrids between animals (donkey/horse = Mule) are unable to reproduce. The fact that they're sexually maturing is the dawn of a new species within a genus! Evolution at work! It happens more in captivity than in the wild but it is happening and it is observable!

I do apologise Len. I dismissed that one immediately but there are documented cases of these animals hybridizing and now reproducing. I've learned something new from this whole thread! :laugh:

As Alvin Toffler said “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”

If the only difference between races is skin pigment, how come different races can get different diseases. Sickle cell anaemia is the first one that comes to mind. I don't think white people can get that. Might be miles off the mark though.

Genetic variations within the species. Same way you're more likely to get skin cancer than someone of African descent. Evolution isn't perfect. It's not survival of the fittest it's survival of the most adaptable. It's the same concept as health conditions in dogs that you can see. Blindness in dalmatians, hip dysplasia in other breeds. Some are more susceptible than others but they're still dogs.