Dalmatian X

Had a run run in with a Dalmatian X Staffi

Nasty dog it was ran whole park just to grab my dog ,,,I booted it ,owners went daft but what do they expect from that cross if I mind right Dalmatian s where guards dogs originally , everyone met barked it's head off at door ,crossed with Staffordshire can be nutz

I might be wrong but i think they were bred for running alongside carrages.

That became there job, I think originally they where Shepard dogs and later used for ratting and the stage coaches scaring dogs and people out the way of the cart. They could easily do 30 mile a day behind horse I hear, I can vouch they do have a lot of stamina for sure.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read it out loud to understand it   ?  

There was an old poacher that put Dalmatian blood into his dogs, but he had to get rid of them, because they kept getting spotted.

Did the dog write that?

Posted Images

Nasty dog it was ran whole park just to grab my dog ,,,I booted it ,owners went daft but what do they expect from that cross if I mind right Dalmatian s where guards dogs originally , everyone met barked it's head off at door ,crossed with Staffordshire can be nutz

your right pal they were

i,ve also read that and in the same article it said they are the only dog created with know purpose other than decoration, I think if you had one trotting alongside your chariot it meant you were the kiddie, now you just put blue neons underneath and a stereo that makes your ears bleed
  • Like 1

I wonder if that's one breed they breed tight over the years to keep the spots NL ???

For the Walt Disney films off course

The X I met was one strong big dog ,,once I kicked it to get it off my dog who was on lead,,I went ohhh shit as it put its eyes on me lol

Edited by MR RABBIT

They where bred for spots long before the Walt Disney films.... but the popularity of the films didn't help the breed and like all breeds sooner or later the wrong type of people get hold of them and a load of shite ensues, As a dalmation owner they are independent animals, they are driven and yes they have amazing stamina. They have the physical attributes of a working dog and a little fire in the belly but there are a lot of proven breeds out there with all that as well as the mental attributes needed for the field. If I thought other wise I would of thrown a greyhound over my bitch all ready!!!