American Police Officer Charged

The officer involved in the latest black death at the hands of the police has been charged with manslaughter and from what I can make of it at this point I'd say rightly so ....trump and Clinton were straight on the bandwagon http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/22/tulsa-officer-charged-with-manslaughter-in-shooting-african-american.html

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing how popular the police become on here when they're shooting the right type of people

Hate the word racist but if there's one way to turn the average person into a 'racist' is to let this shit continue. I've not seen the video but by the sounds of it it's another idiot not following in

Posted Images

Good to see a bit of accountability......

If one twat shoots another twat then he should get his bollocks felt no matter what colour...

Can't help mentioning something I've seen a few times though.... The people who are looting and going a bit nuts in Charlotte are described as PROTESTERS..... Can you imagine if there were a bunch on WHITE SUPREMACIST prats doing the same and how they would be labelled?

Matt

• Like 2

With any luck the blacks murdering blacks in they're own drug poisoned ghettos will also be accountable too

Pretty sure the folk committing such crimes are charged and convicted all the time pal :blink:

they just blame whites for everything, but the blacks solution lies within the black communities, and it's nothing to do with becoming pimps, gangstas and drug dealers with hareems of hoes
  • Like 1

With any luck the blacks murdering blacks in they're own drug poisoned ghettos will also be accountable too

Pretty sure the folk committing such crimes are charged and convicted all the time pal :blink:

they just blame whites for everything, but the blacks solution lies within the black communities, and it's nothing to do with becoming pimps, gangstas and drug dealers with hareems of hoes

Ive never seen a black with a hoe in his hands lazy cnuts.

• Like 1

I can't get my head round this one. I'd have shot him if I was her, he was walking towards his car not doing as he was told by the officer and started reaching in through the window, he could have been getting a gun out or going to get in his car and race off to run someone over, you don't know what he was going to do. Wrong decision in my eyes.