• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me mate,,just a story to keep folk in line by rulers in older days...   My old gran who was a church goer,,,,,she would say the bible got it wrong,,,and God and the devil were just spelling

I've never believed in a God . My parents didn't either . I think that present day science rtf can prove that most of the bible didn't happen or would have been impossible. Moses parting the sea etc

Cain married his sister and thus God created......Norfolk !

Posted Images

To not move away from the liguistic conversation which you obviously want to leave behind, you are well fuuckin wrong :laugh:

Don't think so bud, so when your talking Spanish, your not actually correct, or does this only apply to Latin an Arabic?

Francie and Mush......Bloody hell boys, you are much more educated than me (which isn't hard)........I just stand in a wild, beautiful place or experience something that's creates an energy through my soul.....a genuine feeling and the only reason it's happening is because of what I'm drinking in with my senses......that's enough for a school reject like me ! Lol

• Like 4

It's so obvious now why you believe that bollocks you do. You're a retard love! The big bang doesn't destroy or create, it contains and releases. :laugh: :laugh: FLMAO

Well you need to get in the phone to Dawkins, cause he's saying there was NOTHING before the big bang.

Your just adding on other even more silly theories, the Ebert an matter had to come from somewere, at the beginning.

How many of these big bangs happened then?

Yes this is getting funny, long ago an ear away ten big bangs ago, nothing appeared an keeps recurring.

Now that's observable an testable science, lol

To not move away from the liguistic conversation which you obviously want to leave behind, you are well fuuckin wrong :laugh:

Don't think so bud, so when your talking Spanish, your not actually correct, or does this only apply to Latin an Arabic?

When I talk Spanish or Catalan I'm speaking correctly in those languages, the same as if and when I'm speaking in English wtf is wrong with you can you not see the obvious explanation I gave previously???? Just incase you didn't......

"The meanings can be the translated but translating meanings from one language to another is not done word for word e.g. Joder is Fuuck, tu is you.... Fuuck you In Spanish is vete a la mierda (go to the shit).... I am hungry is tengo ambre (I have hunger)

It's so obvious now why you believe that bollocks you do. You're a retard love! The big bang doesn't destroy or create, it contains and releases. :laugh: :laugh: FLMAO

Typical arrogant reply, can't explain so start throwing insults, that how you know you've lost mush, good day to you

When I talk Spanish or Catalan I'm speaking correctly in those languages, the same as if and when I'm speaking in English wtf is wrong with you can you not see the obvious explanation I gave previously???? Just incase you didn't......

"The meanings can be the translated but translating meanings from one language to another is not done word for word e.g. Joder is Fuuck, tu is you.... Fuuck you In Spanish is vete a la mierda (go to the shit).... I am hungry is tengo ambre (I have hunger)

Sorry mate, I have to take you to task there......if you originate north of Watford you will never be speaking correct English !!.......only those south of Watford can do that ! Lol

• Like 1

How can you lose or win in this debate??

Surely it's opinions, and you will never change each others so are you both winners or losers??

True mate, they are both men with a beleife.........those beleifes should be respected both ways.

• Like 1

Just to throw a spanner in the works here but I thought the big crunch theory was out the window nowadays with scientists going for the big freeze theory... Space will continue to expand until the atoms themselves are pulled apart and decay leaving zero. :hmm:

• Like 2

Just to throw a spanner in the works here but I thought the big crunch theory was out the window nowadays with scientists going for the big freeze theory... Space will continue to expand until the atoms themselves are pulled apart and decay leaving zero. :hmm:

So we didn't evolve lol how do mate?

So we didn't evolve lol how do mate?
Not sure how you reached that conclusion from my post bud?
  • Like 1

Well you need to get in the phone to Dawkins, cause he's saying there was NOTHING before the big bang.

Your just adding on other even more silly theories, the Ebert an matter had to come from somewere, at the beginning.

How many of these big bangs happened then?

Yes this is getting funny, long ago an ear away ten big bangs ago, nothing appeared an keeps recurring.

Now that's observable an testable science, lol

If you had even the most basic understanding of physics or even astronomy you would understand this is observed, all they have to do is look even deeper to find the source, which at this time we cannot do.

Now wrap your head around this if you can; if the universe is infinite then we somewhere else are having this exact same conversation with me being the God botherer and you being the rational one ;)

Sorry mate, I have to take you to task there......if you originate north of Watford you will never be speaking correct English !!.......only those south of Watford can do that ! Lol

Touché

How can you lose or win in this debate??

Surely it's opinions, and you will never change each others so are you both winners or losers??

My main point is this lie he came out with re the KJ being a perfect word for word translation and that he had researched it.