I think most people can be persuaded of anything if they are shown real evidence but for me it comes down to this, you can't deny what you see and feel.

If you see and feel something and the logic and actions are stacking up then it's real to you.......it's as simple as that.

but some people have imaginary friends that are very real to them

Maybe they are real ?...........ever considered that?

Just cause we can't see them don't mean they are not there........if it's real to them then it's real.

just because its real to them does not make it real wilf it just makes it real to them .there is a difference

Some people believe in ghosts mate, I know people who have seen a ghost more than once.......now I'm not talking about an over sensitive fanny type bloke who is wet behind the ears, I mean a proper chap who is no fool.

If he says he saw them then he did.......but I have never seen one, so what do I do?.......call him an idiot and say he is making it all up?

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me mate,,just a story to keep folk in line by rulers in older days...   My old gran who was a church goer,,,,,she would say the bible got it wrong,,,and God and the devil were just spelling

I've never believed in a God . My parents didn't either . I think that present day science rtf can prove that most of the bible didn't happen or would have been impossible. Moses parting the sea etc

Cain married his sister and thus God created......Norfolk !

Posted Images

So I seen a few posts bgd an few others getting a laugh, happy days lads.

so bgd what to you say to the links i threw up cew pages back, of the triceratops horn with soft tissue in it, published in a peer reviewed journal?

Proving that dinosaurs lived thousands of years ago with man, not 65 millions years ago, well some night not accept it but tough, it's legitimate science.

You mean the fossil that was dated as 35,000 years old using C-14 dating which is so unreliable when used on dinosaur bones that it has 5 figure error margins? :hmm:

Even if it was in fact 35,000 years old it blows your 6,000 year old earth theory out of the water doesn't it? Do you now accept you were wrong about the age of the earth?

Also why didn't you actually reply to my post about you claiming that "scholars" believe the passage about the leviathon (sea monster) was referring to T-rex? :laugh:

I really don't think that the possibility we have been visited in the past and this has become the source or the religous books can be ruled out .

I've read and seen bits on that before . Seems very possible . Chriatopher Columbus supposedly seen something before he set sail

Who knows, maybe they've been coming for years helping with man's evolution and helping give knowledge and help build things that would have been impossible at the time but we're still made . I always am amazed by primitive people thousands of years ago being able to map things and draw massive markings into mountains that are beyond amazing and huge . From the sky we are they are perfect shapes or whatever but back then they didn't have Ariel viewsn

• Like 1

I really don't think that the possibility we have been visited in the past and this has become the source or the religous books can be ruled out .

I've read and seen bits on that before . Seems very possible . Chriatopher Columbus supposedly seen something before he set sail

Who knows, maybe they've been coming for years helping with man's evolution and helping give knowledge and help build things that would have been impossible at the time but we're still made . I always am amazed by primitive people thousands of years ago being able to map things and draw massive markings into mountains that are beyond amazing and huge . From the sky we are they are perfect shapes or whatever but back then they didn't have Ariel viewsn

Yes the nazca lines /drawings of Peru are very intriguing also the American native Indians have the star people then there's the the aboriginal dream time and our own religions and many more from around the world all involve entities coming from the sky ....is it possible sometime in the past we was visited by extraterritorial explorers who went all over earth cataloguing all species of animals plants ect before shooting of to the next inhabited planet.....that's what our explorers would do.....something definitely happened back then imo but our primitive minds could only interpret it in such ways . Edited by kanny

Yes the nazca lines /drawings of Peru are very intriguing also the American native Indians have the star people then there's the the aboriginal dream time and our own religions and many more from around the world all involve entities coming from the sky ....is it possible sometime in the past we was visited by extraterritorial explorers who went all over earth cataloguing all species of animals plants ect before shooting of to the next inhabited planet.....that's what our explorers would do.....something definitely happened back then imo but our primitive minds could only interpret it in such ways .

I reckon were just a aliens version of a computer game like Sims. They just pop down and piss about then f**k off

so bgd what to you say to the links i threw up cew pages back, of the triceratops horn with soft tissue in it, published in a peer reviewed journal?

Proving that dinosaurs lived thousands of years ago with man, not 65 millions years ago, well some night not accept it but tough, it's legitimate science.

You mean the fossil that was dated as 35,000 years old using C-14 dating which is so unreliable when used on dinosaur bones that it has 5 figure error margins? :hmm:

Even if it was in fact 35,000 years old it blows your 6,000 year old earth theory out of the water doesn't it? Do you now accept you were wrong about the age of the earth?

Also why didn't you actually reply to my post about you claiming that "scholars" believe the passage about the leviathon (sea monster) was referring to T-rex? :laugh:

I didn't reply to it cause it's not true, leviatin is the fire breathing Dragon.

And yes carbon dating is very unreliable, an most after, even the fellas that invented it.

Soft tissue means it's couple thousand mate, or can tissue last longer?

I didn't reply to it cause it's not true, leviatin is the fire breathing Dragon.

And yes carbon dating is very unreliable, an most after, even the fellas that invented it.

Soft tissue can last 68 million years, was found in T-Rex bones....

Jesus you're supposed to know the bible pal :laugh: leviathan refers to a sea monster, that's a fact that anyone with a basic knowledge of the Old Testament knows.

The peer reviewed study you referenced says the fossil is about 35,000 years old. So now you're disagreeing with the evidence you yourself provided?

Just watched something on one of the documentaries channells about reptile people living under the earth and controlling everything and now I'm confused .

thing is with those documentary channel programs you have to sort the wheat from the chaff and there's a lot of chaff lol

Just watched something on one of the documentaries channells about reptile people living under the earth and controlling everything and now I'm confused .

thing is with those documentary channel programs you have to sort the wheat from the chaff and there's a lot of chaff lol

So much shit. That bloke icke was on there . I will give them this, they present their case very well (apart from the junkie looking bloke who only spoke out the side of his mouth ,like it was some secret he was telling you). I was watching it and had to check myself at some points to remind myself exactly what it was they were claiming .

That huge humanoid reptiles lived in tunnels under the earth and were planning of enslaving us like cattle .

• Like 1