He also talks of it being a conspiracy and having an agenda to hide the truth wouldn't it be better to peddle the god view if they want to control us. (Whoever they are ).

You been doing this on pretty much every post francie. Saying there no proof and dismissing anyone who offers an answer to your questions. You also ask for links and when someone takes the time to do it. Well we all know your going to dismiss that aswell. Wouldnt be half as bad if you offered a credible alternative,but you dont.

As for the god bashing well as i said if you have faith and believe in such a thing. I said at the start of this thread if you get some sort of solice from that then good on you.

However when someone like francie keeps it going and comes out with conspiracies and NWO shite well i make no apologies for the mockery.

Where the proof that humans and dinasaurs coexisted. Utter shite!

Who mentioned now, you

Who mentioned conspiracy, you

I said there's an agenda with evoloution.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me mate,,just a story to keep folk in line by rulers in older days...   My old gran who was a church goer,,,,,she would say the bible got it wrong,,,and God and the devil were just spelling

I've never believed in a God . My parents didn't either . I think that present day science rtf can prove that most of the bible didn't happen or would have been impossible. Moses parting the sea etc

Cain married his sister and thus God created......Norfolk !

Posted Images

You don't reply because you can't love. You don't speak another language hence you don't understand the nuances or differences from language to language and that's just within the same family group. When you start to try and translate say from Semitic to Germanic you cannot translate word for word or properly convey the meaning correctly because it is open to linguistic and artistic interpretation ;)

As for dimensions, time is the fourth and it is our perception and measurment of it which allows us to see it. It is therefore there whether we measure it or not, the same as space (which falls under the normal 3 dimensions of XYZ axis)

Keep up pal I could run rings around you all day long and you know it hence why you chose not to reply

Lol not to reply to what, I just asked you a question, an you dodged it.

I trust the men that translated it, so no fuss there.

Firstly I answered your questions.

But to simplify it for you;

The universe has always been, the matter in it is just an inhabitant of that 3D space and time. The universe goes through cycles of expansion and contraction Right now it's expanding ;)

As for life, it came into being through random changes over periods of time that are incomprehensible to most of the planet (I include you in that) The stars create nearly all the elements in existence. Under incredible temps and pressures something becomes something else (Hydrogen to Helium) In certain conditions protons and neutrons are foced into another atom. This is the basis of physical change. Now if you can get your head around the fact that if you advance this process include elements (minerals, metals, oxygen etc) add a bit of rain and lightening you can see how changes happen.

You shot yourself in the foot pal "I'LL TRUST THE MEN THAT TRANSLATED IT" not long ago you'd researched it and said that the KJ was a perfect word for word translation.

Yeah the men that translated, we're trustworthy an good at what they do.

So what your saying is nothing can be translated from one language to another word for word?

So we're does building blocks for life come into this , proteins etc

All well an good saying the universe done this an that, you haven't said were the matter an energy came from, start from the start, how did nothing, zero zilch, turn into the first elements?

You don't reply because you can't love. You don't speak another language hence you don't understand the nuances or differences from language to language and that's just within the same family group. When you start to try and translate say from Semitic to Germanic you cannot translate word for word or properly convey the meaning correctly because it is open to linguistic and artistic interpretation ;)

As for dimensions, time is the fourth and it is our perception and measurment of it which allows us to see it. It is therefore there whether we measure it or not, the same as space (which falls under the normal 3 dimensions of XYZ axis)

Keep up pal I could run rings around you all day long and you know it hence why you chose not to reply

The universe has always been, the matter in it is just an inhabitant of that 3D space and time. The universe goes through cycles of expansion and contraction Right now it's expanding ;)

As for life, it came into being through random changes over periods of time that are incomprehensible to most of the planet (I include you in that) The stars create nearly all the elements in existence. Under incredible temps and pressures something becomes something else (Hydrogen to Helium) In certain conditions protons and neutrons are foced into another atom. This is the basis of physical change. Now if you can get your head around the fact that if you advance this process include elements (minerals, metals, oxygen etc) add a bit of rain and lightening you can see how changes happen.

You shot yourself in the foot pal "I'LL TRUST THE MEN THAT TRANSLATED IT" not long ago you'd researched it and said that the KJ was a perfect word for word translation.

So what your saying is nothing can be translated from one language to another word for word?

All well an good saying the universe done this an that, you haven't said were the matter an energy came from, start from the start, how did nothing, zero zilch, turn into the first elements?

Nope, no language can be translated exactly word for word. You’d understand this if you spoke more than one.

My point was you stated you had done your research and that KJ was the most perfect translation you could find... How is that possible if you speak no other languages to compare them to? D o you understand the Latin, Hellenic documents or even their predecessors Semitic or how about their predecessors the cuneiform writings of Babylon where most of the Old Testament stories first were written down before being borrowed by other civilisations? So how can you do your research :laugh:

It's not far fetched to think of life coming into being from a melting pot of who knows what. Don't forget conditions were far different Billions of years ago. More believable than a man in the sky ;)

Try thinking of the universe as pure energy (energy cannot be destroyed or created only transformed) and you have it.

Loads of interesting points of view as always, and some of you lads are obviously very well read...

Personally I'm not a religious man, and would probably sway towards science... I like how Wilf looks at faith though, I don't believe he needs a church, a book or anyone else to help in the direction he is going, I believe his is based on true faith, which to me is far more appealing than being forced to believe things which are obviously unbelievable...

I've said for a very long time that I am not a religious man but would like to think I live my life to basic christian standards/morals, this is enough for me personally...

• Like 3

Nope, no language can be translated exactly word for word. Youd understand this if you spoke more than one.

My point was you stated you had done your research and that KJ was the most perfect translation you could find... How is that possible if you speak no other languages to compare them to? D o you understand the Latin, Hellenic documents or even their predecessors Semitic or how about their predecessors the cuneiform writings of Babylon where most of the Old Testament stories first were written down before being borrowed by other civilisations? So how can you do your research :laugh:

It's not far fetched to think of life coming into being from a melting pot of who knows what. Don't forget conditions were far different Billions of years ago. More believable than a man in the sky ;)

Try thinking of the universe as pure energy (energy cannot be destroyed or created only transformed) and you have it.

Ok if you say it can't be translated, then how the feck can people learn different languages, an use them in everyday life? If they can't be translated?

So everyone that learns a new language, is not learning then?

You just said in your above post that matter an energy can't be created or destroyed.

So that's evoloution out the window then.

If it can't be created or destroyed, how does evoloution work then?

Nope, no language can be translated exactly word for word. Youd understand this if you spoke more than one.

Ok if you say it can't be translated, then how the feck can people learn different languages, an use them in everyday life? If they can't be translated?

You just said in your above post that matter an energy can't be created or destroyed.

You're a mong, learning a language is about learning that language, not bloody translating it in your head. Could you imagine how slow a conversation would be if you had to actually think about the words in your mother tongue first... The meanings can be the translated but translating meanings from one language to another is not done word for word e.g. Joder is Fuuck, tu is you.... Fuuck you In Spanish is vete a la mierda (go to the shit).... I am hungry is tengo ambre (I have hunger) so go and educate yourself.

Energy is not destroyed nor created it is simply there and changeable. The universe has most likely go through billions of cycles of expansion and contraction over the epochs, we just happen to be living through an expansion right now which is full of God botherers. If you die the worm eats you (transforms some of your energy into it's own) then it takes a shit (fertilises the soil) then that energy stored in the soil is transformed by the plants (along with them transforming light from the sun) that plant in turn feeds a higher animal (higher on the food chain) which then feeds something else.... I think someone needs to watch the Lion King again ;)

Edited by mushroom

You're a mong, learning a language is about learning that language, not bloody translating it in your head. Could you imagine how slow a conversation would be if you had to actually think about the words in your mother tongue first... The meanings can be the translated but translating meanings from one language to another is not done word for word e.g. Joder is Fuuck, tu is you.... Fuuck you In Spanish is vete a la mierda (go to the shit).... I am hungry is tengo ambre (I have hunger) so go and educate yourself.

Energy is not destroyed nor created it is simply there and changeable. The universe has most likely go through billions of cycles of expansion and contraction over the epochs, we just happen to be living through an expansion right now which is full of God botherers. If you die the worm eats you (transforms some of your energy into it's own) then it takes a shit (fertilises the soil) then that energy stored in the soil is transformed by the plants (along with them transforming light from the sun) that plant in turn feeds a higher animal (higher on the food chain) which then feeds something else.... I think someone needs to watch the Lion King again ;)

So now your saying that the matter an energy was always there, sure it's been proven, an all sides agree on this, that the universe had a beginning.

Not going very well here mush.

Keep you imagining your epochs of time.

Edited by Francie

Oh dearie me....

It all collapses in on itself and is crushed by the pull of its mass/gravity until something gives which breaks the containment and bang it all fires out again. Take a balloon, filled with air until it pops.... The air you put in is already there (it's just outside of the ballon), you take it into your lungs and fill the ballon until it explodes....

Are you serious?? Not going well?? I've eaten you alive, you just can't see it :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by mushroom

And you sir are not very well read!!!

The big bang as you are refering to is the beggining of THIS epoch in the universes life which we inhabit.

Try to get your head around the phrase "recurring"! As in... the universe more than likely has expanded and contratced billions of times (thats many big bangs to you) but I'm sure you read that in my previous post right?

Oh dearie me....

It all collapses in on itself and is crushed by the pull of its mass/gravity until something gives which breaks the containment and bang it all fires out again. Take a balloon, filled with air until it pops.... The air you put in is already there (it's just outside of the ballon), you take it into your lungs and fill the ballon until it explodes....

Are you serious?? Not going well?? I've eaten you alive, you just can't see it :laugh: :laugh:

Eaten me alive, first you said mass an energy can't be created or destroyed, so how does the big bang work then?

Then you said the mass an energy were always here, which has been proven wrong, by both sides.

So if the beginning of the universe, according to eviloution was the big bang, an there was nothing before that, how did the matter an energy come into existence, even tho you said it's always been here which is false?

Aye you tied me in knots lol

• Like 1