It might not be irrefutable mate, but it shows dinos were here thousands of years ago not millions, how could sort tissues survive 60000000 years ago.

He was sacked because the powers that be couldn't handle that the bible could be right all along.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me mate,,just a story to keep folk in line by rulers in older days...   My old gran who was a church goer,,,,,she would say the bible got it wrong,,,and God and the devil were just spelling

I've never believed in a God . My parents didn't either . I think that present day science rtf can prove that most of the bible didn't happen or would have been impossible. Moses parting the sea etc

Cain married his sister and thus God created......Norfolk !

Posted Images

Problems come in the evolution debate is one set of people believe what the great minds of the world have researched and come to the conclusion of

What does religeoys people think of gravity and why is there a milky way and all these other planets. Why did got create asteroids ?

Any chance of having a look at this francie

It might not be irrefutable mate, but it shows dinos were here thousands of years ago not millions, how could sort tissues survive 60000000 years ago.

He was sacked because the powers that be couldn't handle that the bible could be right all along.

This article is likely rubbish anyway, why wasn't it in any paper or on any news channel??

• Like 1

What francie is saying is there is micro evolution, but not Macro. Micro is where an animal changes to adapt to the conditions as with the mice. Macro is where the primeval slime became a person. All evolution is caused buy one factor, mutation. Genes mutate all the time it is only the mutations that survive that changes anything.

TC

What he can't understand is it is happening it's just the time frame is so slow we don't see it....

So therefore it's a fairytale lol

It's not science it's the imaginary thoughts of biased scientist with an agenda, that's all in saying it's not science.

Why isn't there any talk of dinosaurs in the bible? Or is there?

Best quote I heard was from some high up bishop in the catholic church. When Richard Dawkins asked him if he really believed everything in the old testament was true, he said "Just because I believe in something, doesn't make it true."

That could apply to both sides of the argument.

Problems come in the evolution debate is one set of people believe what the great minds of the world have researched and come to the conclusion of

What does religeoys people think of gravity and why is there a milky way and all these other planets. Why did got create asteroids ?

Any chance of having a look at this francie
I've no problem with gravity mate, we can observe an test gravity, that's science we cannot do this with evoloution, molecules to man as tc pointed out.

Asteroids galaxy's have a part to play in the finely tuned universe, plus it's for are an For our pleasure to behold them, .

Did you know that stars give of vibrations, like music to Gods eats, don't know much about it, sounds interesting tho mate

Edited by Francie

Lets pretend that is 100% true . the bloke got sacked by higher powers. Why the f**k has it been leaked on to the internet and why havnt other news outlets on the internet who are thirsty for BIG stories to make them more money followed up on this

This article is likely rubbish anyway, why wasn't it in any paper or on any news channel??

Check into it, it's true, there's an agenda surrounding evoloution, an anything that proves otherwise will not be tolerated, as this story proves.

Lets pretend that is 100% true . the bloke got sacked by higher powers. Why the f**k has it been leaked on to the internet and why havnt other news outlets on the internet who are thirsty for BIG stories to make them more money followed up on this

I've seen it elsewere mate, the truth bed suppressed, but it comes out in the end.

If all creatures were created at the same time then all the animals that are alive and kicking on earth are living miracles...

I mean how the hell did the slow cumbersome elephant survive all these deadly predators that walked the planet.....

From the bible's view it says that all animals were vegetarians until the floor came, then God said we can eat meat.

Plus before the flood there was more land mass, very little water until the flood came an overflowed most land.

¶ Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength [is] in his loins, and his force [is] in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones [are as] strong pieces of brass; his bones [are] like bars of iron.

19 He [is] the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his

sword to approach [unto him].

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him [with] their shadow; the willows of the brook

compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, [and] hasteth not: he trusteth that he

can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24 He taketh it with his eyes: [his] nose pierceth through snares.

Here you go Walshie, scholars say behemoth was the fecking big brontasauras, sounds right to me.

If all creatures were created at the same time then all the animals that are alive and kicking on earth are living miracles...

I mean how the hell did the slow cumbersome elephant survive all these deadly predators that walked the planet.....

From the bible's view it says that all animals were vegetarians until the floor came, then God said we can eat meat.

Plus before the flood there was more land mass, very little water until the flood came an overflowed most land.

So God created herbivores with gret fcuk off teeth just for the sake of it then or did he know about this flood prior to causing it when he created the predators???

¶ Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength [is] in his loins, and his force [is] in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones [are as] strong pieces of brass; his bones [are] like bars of iron.

19 He [is] the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his

sword to approach [unto him].

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him [with] their shadow; the willows of the brook

compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, [and] hasteth not: he trusteth that he

can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24 He taketh it with his eyes: [his] nose pierceth through snares.

Here you go Walshie, scholars say behemoth was the fecking big brontasauras, sounds right to me.

Or more likely it is an elephant or rhino.....

• Like 1