• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me mate,,just a story to keep folk in line by rulers in older days...   My old gran who was a church goer,,,,,she would say the bible got it wrong,,,and God and the devil were just spelling

I've never believed in a God . My parents didn't either . I think that present day science rtf can prove that most of the bible didn't happen or would have been impossible. Moses parting the sea etc

Cain married his sister and thus God created......Norfolk !

Posted Images

Scot mate again as I've been accused in past in not trying to rub you up wrong way I'm just in search of truth mate lol good craic tho haha

Why does God create all these different species over millions of years and then decide to wipe them out and replace them with a creature that does nothing good for planet earth?

Why would it want to change into a cat! Its become clear to me why you cant accept evolution. Its because you dont understand the concept. Best you dont debate this and stick to your good book.

Lol I'm studying it years Scot, an that's the typical evoloutionist answer, your stupid you don't understand, an i guess your smart, cause you understand.

What I'm saying is that there's a limit to the variation what an animal can adapt to, can you show me as I don't understand as you say, so answer me this without getting angry an throwing a fit lol

Given enough time then what will the next evoloutionary step be for the moth or the lizard, when will they stop being a moth or lizard an ( evolve ) in different animal?

So if evolution is false and God put every creature on earth then does he just get bored of certain creatures and wipe them out?

"I'll put dinosaurs on earth for millions and millions of years but now I'm bored, bye dinosaurs."

You know me mate, imo dinos an man were together an not millions of years ago, dinos are reptiles an there still here albeit in a smaller version.

Animals go extinct, it's the change in envoirment, it's been proven that in the past there was more oxygen in the eaths atmosphere, maybe the reduction in oxegen has a part to play in the big dinos dying out, or maybe there were hunted to extinction, like who's want to live next door to a t rex lol

Edited by Francie

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html

there is also a youtube vid evolution before our very eyes by dawkins

Thescientists says it could be genetics or plastic envoirmental changes, I would say it could have eaten plants before it was put there.

But even at that it's still a lizard, is it not, at which point does it change to a mammal?

A fish isn't a mammal but some do share mammalian qualities, like warm blood and birthing live young. Who's to say in 1million years time these types don't continue the path and become even more mammalian in type. Say start producing milk or breathing air (mudskiper, lung fish)? Fish in the Amazon basin already have adapted to be able to gulp air down when their gills cannot extract enough oxygen from the stagnant water. They adapted to their surroundings and changed their body's ability/physical structure to survive. The very definition of evolution ;)

• Like 1

Scot mate again as I've been accused in past in not trying to rub you up wrong way I'm just in search of truth mate lol good craic tho haha

Why does God create all these different species over millions of years and then decide to wipe them out and replace them with a creature that does nothing good for planet earth?

Imo all animals were created at the same time, some does out some did, which creature does nothing good mate?

Why would it want to change into a cat! Its become clear to me why you cant accept evolution. Its because you dont understand the concept. Best you dont debate this and stick to your good book.

Lol I'm studying it years Scot, an that's the typical evoloutionist answer, your stupid you don't understand, an i guess your smart, cause you understand.

What I'm saying is that there's a limit to the variation what an animal can adapt to, can you show me as I don't understand as you say, so answer me this without getting angry an throwing a fit lol

Given enough time then what will the next evoloutionary step be for the moth or the lizard, when will they stop being a moth or lizard an ( evolve ) in different animal?

So if evolution is false and God put every creature on earth then does he just get bored of certain creatures and wipe them out?

"I'll put dinosaurs on earth for millions and millions of years but now I'm bored, bye dinosaurs."

You know me mate, imo dinos an man were together an not millions of years ago, dinos are reptiles an there still here albeit in a smaller version.

Animals go extinct, it's the change in envoirment, it's been proven that in the past there was more oxygen in the eaths atmosphere, maybe the reduction in oxegen has a part to play in the big dinos dying out, or maybe there were hunted to extinction, like who's want to live next door to a t rex lol

Here? You do know that lots of dinosaurs that went extinct were smaller than today's crocodiles, explain that?

Here? You do know that lots of dinosaurs that went extinct were smaller than today's crocodiles, explain that?

As I said above mate hunted to extinction imo

So man hunted all Dinosaurs such as the T-Rex to extinction but decided to leave the Crocodiles alone...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.intellihub.com/scientist-terminated-proving-dinosaurs-humans-walked-earth-together/&ved=0ahUKEwjJwuWLqarPAhWHCywKHc4gBLMQFgghMAE&usg=AFQjCNFqBAsqzq9Ku3_H4oHMQ6hluGo17Q&sig2=qofXvCoPDTLnqtTNZ9O8gQ

Check this out mate it proves what I've been saying all along.

This scientist found soft tissue in a triceratops horn, an hit the sack from his job in the university, there is a cover up an here's one of the story's that prove it.

So what do you think of this Scot dogfox etc

I'm not as mad as you think haha

Edited by Francie

So man hunted all Dinosaurs such as the T-Rex to extinction but decided to leave the Crocodiles alone...

What would be more dangerous to man a croc that loves in water, or a big fecking trex chasing after you on foot lol

What would be more dangerous to man a croc that loves in water, or a big fecking trex chasing after you on foot lol

I'd say the Crocodile, wouldn't be exactly difficult to evade a T-Rex, not so easy when you can't see the enemy....

What francie is saying is there is micro evolution, but not Macro. Micro is where an animal changes to adapt to the conditions as with the mice. Macro is where the primeval slime became a person. All evolution is caused buy one factor, mutation. Genes mutate all the time it is only the mutations that survive that changes anything.

TC

• Like 1

What francie is saying is there is micro evolution, but not Macro. Micro is where an animal changes to adapt to the conditions as with the mice. Macro is where the primeval slime became a person. All evolution is caused buy one factor, mutation. Genes mutate all the time it is only the mutations that survive that changes anything.

TC

What he can't understand is it is happening it's just the time frame is so slow we don't see it....