What Muslims Learn In School

It wasn't an internet clip. It was a one hour documentary on TV. Yes I agree that I would normally question all mainstream media but if it was fake then it was a huge convincing cast set in areas hundreds of thousands of people know.

• Like 2

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fcuk sake open your eyes and see what is going on People like you have made this country like it is today and that is fcuked

the journalist alibhai brown might have married a non muslim but you would not let your daughter marry a non muslim. rather hypercritical to give alibhai brown as an example of a muslim womens freedom

Chris you normally present a well thought out balanced argument but there is no way you can convince me that not every scouser is a thief lol ........

Posted Images

It wasn't an internet clip. It was a one hour documentary on TV. Yes I agree that I would normally question all mainstream media but if it was fake then it was a huge convincing cast set in areas hundreds of thousands of people know.

I never saw the documentary. I focused solely on the clip that was presented at the beginning of the thread. What the documentary holds, I can't say or comment on. What that clip shows could be genuine, or not, I don't know based on what I can see. It's not unusual for organisations to put dramatic, heavily edited, footage into factual programs. It's also not unusual for organisations to outright fake opinion pieces based on limited content.

The program was aired by a for profit organisation. They have a vested interest in selling stuff, as opposed to reporting stuff. What I still cannot understand is that if you're personally biased towards the content you see it as a truthful depiction. But if not you'll pull it apart piece, by piece.

I want to know why we're not consistent.

Edited by ChrisJones

It was a Muslim woman who went undercover in obvious great danger....why won't DB sing her praises ??

Look at the British undercover programmes made by Macyntyre . Dyer, Kemp and many others then point the finger at others,you cant bear any criticism of your head up your backside bigoted nonesense. As for insults who began them? as usual your camp then when its returned in kind more idiotic rhetoric grow up/ Many people criticise your shortcomings and faults but they are all covered up Blair Thatcher to name but two the atrocities committed in the name of Alledged Democracy the atrocities in Ireland the atrocities committed in Foreign Lands under one pretext or another iit is glass houses and stones I think.

Bit like the WMD in iraq then, you really walk into doors LOL

.....I agree with everything you say.

I was working in a massive Asian (Muslim) distribution warehouse. 30 plus Muslim lads of all colours work there. They play constant Arabic music/prayers etc...one in English was talking about how Britain was a godless country and could never defeat Islam etc....that sort of thing is normal within muslamic communities....it's a massive problem and extremism is growing out of it. .....that's what we are talking about, that's what we are talking about, that's what this thread is about. You wanna discuss Thatcher /Blair/WMD/media bias then start a thread...most of us will agree

Dessie come on mate we both know there is shit in your world the same as we know there's shit in mine, problem is you won't face it!

I guess that's the difference... we've move on from religion, your lot still live in a medieval mindset and you will win, you will win ?

• Like 2
Guest ragumup

I'm sure there are cases where it's real. But there's many more where you're watching propaganda footage, and even that is heavily edited and taken out of context.

If watch clips like this and it makes your piss boil, then congratulations you're part of their experiment. :)

Taken out of context lol that's what Islamic apologists always say , if you knew sharia law then you would know it was real.

Why even argue whether the video is real? What a bore and waste of time. This stuff goes on in islamic communities, Chris even said he could easily get better footage than went on to argue whether the footage was fabricated. The point is islam is poison and the video (fake or real) highlights some of the many problems that come with this mob and if it helps people wake up show it everywhere as far as I am concerned.

• Like 2

that's what we are talking about, that's what this thread is about.

The thread was about the video.

Taken out of context lol that's what Islamic apologists always say , if you knew sharia law then you would know it was real.

You've been around here long enough to know that I'm anything but an Islamic apologist. What I can't stand is when someone posts a video so obviously shit, and it's taken in hook, line and sinker. I thought you were sharper than that.

Why even argue whether the video is real? What a bore and waste of time. This stuff goes on in islamic communities, Chris even said he could easily get better footage than went on to argue whether the footage was fabricated. The point is islam is poison and the video (fake or real) highlights some of the many problems that come with this mob and if it helps people wake up show it everywhere as far as I am concerned.

At least you're honest mate. You're saying that you can do what you want to further the agenda and it doesn't have to be even remotely accurate, providing it spins a good yarn. Correct? If anything you're teaching us to be even more skeptical of what's being shown! :laugh:

I'll say this;

Do you think every Muslim wants bloodshed??

No. Same way not every catholic priest wants to diddle kids. Same way not every scouser wants to steal things. :tongue2:

that's what we are talking about, that's what this thread is about.

The thread was about the video.

You've been around here long enough to know that I'm anything but an Islamic apologist. What I can't stand is when someone posts a video so obviously shit, and it's taken in hook, line and sinker. I thought you were sharper than that.

At least you're honest mate. You're saying that you can do what you want to further the agenda and it doesn't have to be even remotely accurate, providing it spins a good yarn. Correct? If anything you're teaching us to be even more skeptical of what's being shown! :laugh:

I'll say this;

Do you think every Muslim wants bloodshed??

No. Same way not every catholic priest wants to diddle kids. Same way not every scouser wants to steal things. :tongue2:

Chris you normally present a well thought out balanced argument but there is no way you can convince me that not every scouser is a thief lol ........

• Like 3

I'm sure there are cases where it's real. But there's many more where you're watching propaganda footage, and even that is heavily edited and taken out of context.

If watch clips like this and it makes your piss boil, then congratulations you're part of their experiment. :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

A list compiled by Islamaphobes. Muslim women fighting alongside males in Syria but they are not allowed to talk to males who are not relatives LOL Muslim women are not allowed to drive cars yet even in Wahabi Saudia they fly commercial airliners and F17 fighter planes. Death to Muslim women who marry nom Muslims just two .examples George Cloonies Wife and THE female Muslim Joutnalist AliBhai Brown who is London based I could should I have the time to waste or the inclination refute every single statement on the list but as I get amusement from reading such knuckle draggers submissions crack on. LOL

• Like 1
Guest ragumup

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

A list compiled by Islamaphobes. Muslim women fighting alongside males in Syria but they are not allowed to talk to males who are not relatives LOL Muslim women are not allowed to drive cars yet even in Wahabi Saudia they fly commercial airliners and F17 fighter planes. Death to Muslim women who marry nom Muslims just two .examples George Cloonies Wife and THE female Muslim Joutnalist AliBhai Brown who is London based I could should I have the time to waste or the inclination refute every single statement on the list but as I get amusement from reading such knuckle draggers submissions crack on. LOL

If someone burns the Koran or draws a picture of Mohammad in a Muslim country what would happen to them ? Is that islamphobia ?

Men and women fighting alongside side each other you mean the Kurds ? They don't treat their women like dirt !

Women flying the odd plane still doesn't excuse millions of women not being allowed to drive does it ,why won't they let them drive ? Ho'that's right they might commit adultery? And have to be stoned to death...

And picking two celebrities who happened to marry out of there group in the west is a tiny minority not in the millions so more bullshit.

Everyone now know your defections,half truths, lies and how quick you are to insult just like Mohammad was... Lol