Great Britain And The 80S

The teachers at our school thought I was the best poacher in the country,the truth was I used to pinch them from out side butchers and sell them for a fiver a brace which was a lot of money then funny how times have changed keeper mate of mine gets 30 pence a brace now.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good times as a young kid I reckon makin dens playin out were ya want Bike rides then crossers n trail bikes on places that have now been built on, makin tarzis "rope swings" gettin into all sorts of

I good days and memories for me, 1958, out with the mates, a right rum lot, lurchers and terriers, we took everything up on them moors, had good hidings off gamekeepers, Anderson shelter in my back ya

Do kids still wear hand-me-downs? Swear every item of clothing I had as a kid had been worn by at least two cousins and one of my brothers before I got it!   We really were dirt fecking poor but wh

Posted Images

Anybody else remember milk being delivered in square plastic bags for a while?

used to get a bottle of milk and a straw at school every day

reason why i cant drink milk to this day. f***ing vile it was. Warm as f**k and was forced to drink it. Well up until my mum called the school and told them not to

Ha ha my mum came home with that 80s haircut...sort of spikey short at the sides and a bit long at the back and me and my brothers instantly sung "Terahawks" and "Thunder cats go...!!" We still laugh about it now lol

• Like 1

I remember the American football craze where everyone had an American football jumper on

I had the New England's Patriots

Not sure if it was a local or national thing.....remember people going crazy over them and the shops selling out

• Like 1

I remember the American football craze where everyone had an American football jumper on

I had the New England's Patriots

Not sure if it was a local or national thing.....remember people going crazy over them and the shops selling out

Watched the 84' and 85' Super Bowls, with my dad. Bored the shit out of me. Still does! :laugh:

Nice shirts though...

• Like 1