Unisex Changing Rooms Agree/disagree

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wee jimmy and his ma went in one of them changing rooms,there was a big woman standing with her big bush hanging out,jimmy says mom whats that the ma was a bit embarrased and says thats a sponge jimmy

Well I have a knob like a horse and don't really care who see,s it but I'm banned from the unisex pool, because it's considered a trip hazard,

id say church is more of a dodgy place than a swimming pool changing room      

It's bang out of order - people are entitled to their privacy.

If I caught some c**t looking in the cubicle that my daughter or missus was in, drowning would be the least of his worries.

To be honest if a perverts going to be fantasising about a child then surely naked or wearing a pair of swimming trunks or a cozzy isnt going to make that much difference.... they will be on the hunt for prey regardless.

I wouldn't use a unisex shower block thats a fact . just wouldnt feel comfortable with some blokes cock on show :laugh: ...but as regards to it enticing peados I dont think it will make any difference ,

Sorry to bust your bubble kay, but theres lots of ongoing court cases here in ireland alone, never mind britain.

Do you not think paedos will be attracted to this place even more, due to unisex?

Sorry to bust your bubble kay, but theres lots of ongoing court cases here in ireland alone, never mind britain.

Do you not think paedos will be attracted to this place even more, due to unisex?

I really dont know the inner workings of what makes a sexual predtor tick tbh , surely if Theres a high incidence of predatory behaviour in & around swimming pools & changing facilities then the changing rooms should be male female & children ... all separate , but then where do you draw the line . if you really think everyone's a predator maybe get your own swimming pool in the garden

I recall when my kids had lessons ... they both changed in the female rooms ... I dont think if my ex husband had taken my kids & they where girls he would have taken them into the male changing rooms because he is a bloke

No we are British.....leave that type of shit for the likes of the French

Germany has had a surge of sexual offences against kids in swimming pools by immigrants,changing rooms should be segregated.

Havnt been swimming with kids for a while but last I went there were male and female changing rooms and cubicles outside them for family.

I don't know if I got this wrong, but in this swimming pool do you

Shower together (cozzy on)

Get changed together in same room?

Or is it separate changing and just communal showering . If it's changing together then I'm lost for words

I think you're all being closed minded,gender,much like race and sexuality are social constructs that we should progress beyond,it's 2016!

And baring in mind that according to Facebook there are 71 different genders,I think open changing rooms are the only option,let's not all be bigots we need to progress.

I think you're all being closed minded,gender,much like race and sexuality are social constructs that we should progress beyond,it's 2016!

And baring in mind that according to Facebook there are 71 different genders,I think open changing rooms are the only option,let's not all be bigots we need to progress.

let me just get some popcorn, this is going to be interesting
  • Like 1

let me just get some popcorn, this is going to be interesting

Maybe that was too subtle,I'm just channeling my inner leftist.

No we are British.....leave that type of shit for the likes of the French

Germany has had a surge of sexual offences against kids in swimming pools by immigrants,changing rooms should be segregated.
You will have to fight your way through muslim men tugging themselves it becomes the norm here

I would just ban Muslims / blokes with big fat cigars