• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

3 hours ago, antg said:

i was just reading Germany had just passed a bill to legalise cannabis. starts on april 1st.

only a matter of time for the rest to follow. imo

Just seen on the news ...now legal to carry 25g and grow 3 plants 🪴 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/02/2024 at 10:26, mC HULL said:

spot on dc there’s as good here as anywere 

just in amsterdam over weekend hare to find descent smelly weed it’s terrible hash better

What coffee shops you visit mC?I am in Amsterdam tomorrow,they always let you examine their stock if you ask,I will visit your recommendations.

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

What coffee shops you visit mC?I am in Amsterdam tomorrow,they always let you examine their stock if you ask,I will visit your recommendations.

Check out Grey area, voyagers, boerjogens and the plug. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Check out Grey area, voyagers, boerjogens and the plug. 

Been to all of those mate,I was in the Dam middle of last year,June I think?Just wanted mC’s take on what’s good for him and what’s not.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

90percent just poor mate tyson 2,0 had few descent knockout kush wasn’t bad the terps army coffee shop had ok cali descent live roisin there mimosa was descent but better here to be honest 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, hot dog said:

I was in New York last summer.The weed there is miles better than anything I've ever had from Amsterdam or anywhere else.

I was there end of June first week in July,seen a lot of decent stuff,a good chunk of it’s moved to NYC from Cali/Oregon.

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

90percent just poor mate tyson 2,0 had few descent knockout kush wasn’t bad the terps army coffee shop had ok cali descent live roisin there mimosa was descent but better here to be honest 

I shall pop in and have a looksee,there for a couple of days so plenty of time.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Councilestatekid said:

Well it looks like Thailand is goin to ban the smoke for rececreational use as there's 2 many big farms opening up

My nephew jumped through loads of hoops to get himself 100% legit,had a Thai solicitor help him with the licence etc,it’s a backward step.

000275A5-7850-4394-8475-E87FCCDCC62F.jpeg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Well it looks like Thailand is goin to ban the smoke for rececreational use as there's 2 many big farms opening up

A lot of expats seemed to invest in the boom. 

On 20/02/2024 at 21:51, DIDO.1 said:

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all the THC stuff on the side. The bloke gave me a syringe and said put o.5 ml in her brew....so this time I thought I'd box clever and test it on myself first. 0.5 did nothing....so I tried a decent shot of it in a coffee. An hour later I was off my bounce. So picking up a hammer and saw I went outside to finish building a big pigeon trap. Anyway I looks at all this timber and honestly it was amazing, I instantly knew all the angles and sizes and measurements. My brain was working at a thousand miles an hour, I was working out exactly how many nails and screws I needed, I was like the worlds fastest quantity surveyor, I was going to have this thing finished in no time. Just then the Mrs came outside and asked if I was ok as I had been stood staring at a piece of wood for half an hour. 

I chucked the whole lot in the bin. Decided the world of drugs and self medication wasn't for me. 

4 hours ago, Waz said:

A lot of expats seemed to invest in the boom. 

Alot of people invested but day it went legal market got flooded was ment to be medicinal but most these big outfits which set up are now growing the high grade everywhere you go stinks of weed people just smoking anywhere think the government don't like it