Just now, Councilestatekid said:

The old boys round here all like the solid all mid 50's late 60s and all get decent stuff ant smoked myself for 20 year but know alot of lads so if any good hash or owt about they let me know for the old boys last few week got em some black they said it was quality stuff and some blonde hash looked like the old Lebanese gold stuff from back in the day but cant remember what it was said it was a [BANNED TEXT] nice mellow smoke.it breaks it up for em smoking the green all the time my uncle just started gettin his on prescription think £165 ounce then up to £300 for the better stuff 

Few of my very good mates(smoking 30/40 yrs)are getting it prescribed...tbh the buds don't smoke/taste right to me.....lots of it must be getting grown,dried, apparently tested, then sold without anyone actually testing by smoking it first🙈 because if someone had...it would of gone in  the bin🤣...dont be fooled,its all a marketing ploy,where people are out to make as much profit, as fast as they can, before the arse drops out of it...like every else that becomes popular...when others see a few quid in it....greed takes over the  quality 😉👍

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Councilestatekid said:

The old boys round here all like the solid all mid 50's late 60s and all get decent stuff ant smoked myself for 20 year but know alot of lads so if any good hash or owt about they let me know for the old boys last few week got em some black they said it was quality stuff and some blonde hash looked like the old Lebanese gold stuff from back in the day but cant remember what it was said it was a [BANNED TEXT] nice mellow smoke.it breaks it up for em smoking the green all the time my uncle just started gettin his on prescription think £165 ounce then up to £300 for the better stuff 

Jesus thats pricey.Quality light hash 325 on the plate and 425 for proper heavy,Sit you on your arse for a couple of hours soft black down here.Again all the older smokers who dont want the weed love it.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

spot on dc spice ffs it’s everywhere 

Send your sample off to a lab to get it analysed that’s the good thing about licenced dispos in the states and Canada.I just had data from a batch of CBD tested to make sure it’s 100% legal.

CFA56408-C645-4A8D-A599-A0C5AD2BBE8E.jpeg

D3187319-FFC5-4488-B473-C02928F20764.jpeg

1 hour ago, steve t said:

Is there anything that would help you sleep without getting you to stoned?

A good indica will put you out but you don't feel the head high like a sativa the old grand daddy purple not a bad choice as pure indica smoke

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Send your sample off to a lab to get it analysed that’s the good thing about licenced dispos in the states and Canada.I just had data from a batch of CBD tested to make sure it’s 100% legal.

What are prices like in Thailand mate my bro in laws out there now , ain’t been able to contact him for a week :laugh:  

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What are prices like in Thailand mate my bro in laws out there now , ain’t been able to contact him for a week :laugh:  

Silly cheap,you can get Thai brickweed for £70 a box, and decent Thai wedding cake for £250 a box, brits and Americans over there as well as Canadians and Israelis changing the game. My nephew has maybe 30 different strains in his shop. Few Albanians over there also. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Silly cheap,you can get Thai brickweed for £70 a box, and decent Thai wedding cake for £250 a box, brits and Americans over there as well as Canadians and Israelis changing the game. My nephew has maybe 30 different strains in his shop. Few Albanians over there also. 

I know a few lads that are moving over there and setting up business 

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Theres a few different places in Cardiff,that you can walk in off the street and get ANYTHING tested for a fee Mack👍

• Like 1

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all the THC stuff on the side. The bloke gave me a syringe and said put o.5 ml in her brew....so this time I thought I'd box clever and test it on myself first. 0.5 did nothing....so I tried a decent shot of it in a coffee. An hour later I was off my bounce. So picking up a hammer and saw I went outside to finish building a big pigeon trap. Anyway I looks at all this timber and honestly it was amazing, I instantly knew all the angles and sizes and measurements. My brain was working at a thousand miles an hour, I was working out exactly how many nails and screws I needed, I was like the worlds fastest quantity surveyor, I was going to have this thing finished in no time. Just then the Mrs came outside and asked if I was ok as I had been stood staring at a piece of wood for half an hour. 

I chucked the whole lot in the bin. Decided the world of drugs and self medication wasn't for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15
13 hours ago, mackem said:

Hallucinating?Wasnt a Shroom brownie perchance 🤔 Did you make them and test them on your mam?

Yeah full on gangster tripping, all night. 

You will know more about it than me but apparently I've been told since that some of the edibles can be quite heavy duty, they don't just chill you out like a joint. Again you lot will know better

I got it off a bloke down the pub 🤣

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all the THC stuff on the side. The bloke gave me a syringe and said put o.5 ml in her brew....so this time I thought I'd box clever and test it on myself first. 0.5 did nothing....so I tried a decent shot of it in a coffee. An hour later I was off my bounce. So picking up a hammer and saw I went outside to finish building a big pigeon trap. Anyway I looks at all this timber and honestly it was amazing, I instantly knew all the angles and sizes and measurements. My brain was working at a thousand miles an hour, I was working out exactly how many nails and screws I needed, I was like the worlds fastest quantity surveyor, I was going to have this thing finished in no time. Just then the Mrs came outside and asked if I was ok as I had been stood staring at a piece of wood for half an hour. 

I chucked the whole lot in the bin. Decided the world of drugs and self medication wasn't for me. 

Imagine fighting bulls on that stuff,stoners tales,funny as f**k at times.

• Thanks 1