• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

when you think of the amount of time you spend horizontal smoking, thinking of what you going to do and planning when you gonna do it , it don't half add up to a lot of time over the years wasted instead of just going ahead and doing it

still gets done tho mate but with a smile on your face

Nowt better than a walk at first light with digs on cool summers morning puffing a nice sativa half way around, late at night n ye can't relax cus tor stressed knock a nice heavy indica into yourself and a good nights kip is well on the cards

I've seen peeps suffer allsorts over the years and one by one as times gone by they eventually try cannabis and it rarely fails too perform what they are seeking of it

If it gives two hours pain relief or even reduced pain too someone who suffers then f. K them who say no they can't out law a medicinal plant that grows the world over they have had z good try and look where it's led nowhere in fact there's more of it Likely propping up shaky mortgages or paying off greedy consumers credit card bills end bank loans etc not too mention feeding entire families and all the cash ends up spent n ta than they would like too imagine average user gets they an oz a week at around 200 a shake do the math it's mind boggling them same consumers ain't kids they your bank manager or of plod same ones whose wives like a sneaky line of coke n keep 500 bar of fish flake in jewellery box hubby likes a line or three with boys on weekend Joe public they the ones lol

have you been smoking a bit mate can't make head nor tail of that lol
??? not far wrong pal but it's sunstroke that's done for me this week no the smoke I can't face even face sorting the post out too make it legible at the minute ? My point was a lot of people have used growing green as a way out of debt maybe after loosing a job or just doing it too keep wolves from door not all are major players so the monies made finds its way into system as its spent daily
lol I get what your saying now ?

Came across some genuine in the pink skunk#1 couple weeks back lovely trip down memory lane and still too this day holds its own for sure

Blueberry a favourite but I can't stand blue cheese old exodus cheese lovely though best I've had of late likely been chemdog

original blueberry was real tasty don't see it about these days or bubblegum :)smoked chemdog rated it also like that train wreck when an old boy does it.atb dc

when you think of the amount of time you spend horizontal smoking, thinking of what you going to do and planning when you gonna do it , it don't half add up to a lot of time over the years wasted instead of just going ahead and doing it

What about smoking it and doing stuff while high? If you're smoking it hard enough to make you horizontal you're abusing it.. ;)

Guys I've been puffin weed for over 50yrs...all things in moderation....you cant work...you cant drive... you cant do f all when your stoned, xcept enjoy it ....there's always losers with anything.....clear you day..and chill out...

now get this since medicinal weed was ok in the US, ,,the big pharma is losing millions in pill money....http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/07/new-study-big-pharma-terrified-pot-legalized-pill-sales-plummet/

good eh

• Like 4

Ginger,,, my kids are all grown up,,with kids of their own,,,,they smoke a bit of weed too,,,,and I'd rather that than they were pop heads,,,,I've seen booze wreck lives,,and kill pals of mine,,,,,but like I said...losers are losers whatever they chose,,,,,,,,,,you just dont hear about the millions of ok users with sensible heads who mind how they go

• Like 3

Lol columbo you ball bag

seriously though.. that opening the third eye is one of the reasons its been banned historically, somewhere ive got an old phsychadelic Timothy Leary speechavet to Jimi Hendrix playing away and he bangs on about the u.s. government having big problems with the war in Vietnam as the soldiers didnt want to fight coz they was smokin da weed.

Main reason it's banned is nothing to do with the effects you get by consuming it. The very rich and powerful cotton industry in America back in the early 1900's was to blame. :yes: Its because hemp can do so much more than cotton, so they lobbied the US government to get it totally banned and to put pressure on other governments round the world to do the same.. Ironic now the US is fast becoming one of the most liberal places with regards to weed on a state by state basis..
Totally agree with you there corrupt multinationals are responsible for making hemp illegal. It is so versatile and has so many uses it would have cut the profits of too many powerful industries. Why these industries didn't embrace hemp and help the human race advance is a crime of the lowest order. Greed and corruption has held us back and polluted our planet, our bodies and our minds. It is good to see the world awakening however long overdue.
  • Like 1

There is a video about called "the nat. history of marijuana" or similar,,,they recon the oil companies were developing nylon at the time and had a lot to do with the ban,,,weed is the best fiber on the planet ,,,,produces more biomass per acre than any other plant,,,,,but the tide is turning

• Like 1

Have any of you tried that so called super skunk from Africa it was on tv bout year ago I've got no clue about smoke so can't remember it's name think it was from Swaziland I think

Stacey Dooley's documentary mate,she went to swaziland if i remember correctly,it wasnt SS thats just docu-speak,its a generic name bandied around,if someone had told her it was durban poison or swazi rooi bart thats what she would have said it was.

• Like 1