Muslims Vs Russians

The Muslims only win when fighting young kids and disabled women. DB your always on the bite fs, DB beat Lenny McLean with both arms tied behind his back whilst peeling bananas with his feet[/quoteI would have just shot him f**k that rounds business a fights a fight. Thought you would know that being in Belfast

not me mate, I'm a fair believer in a fair dig, non of this shooting and running over kids in trucks caper, the Ulster blood in you must be what makes you tough, def not that blood of the deserts

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DB was known as the "Tehran Terror" in his street fighting days. He has the strength of 10 men and steeps his hands in crude oil straight out of the ground

Why have they all got gloves on?.........street fight my arse, I've had more vicious fights with my best mate over who gets the windy end of a bus stop to sleep at 4 am !!

It all looked very gay to me ... Half dressed young men throwing themselves on top of each other ..... Oooooo sailor ......

Posted Images

Seen it before not Muslim.....no Muslims would have stood and fought they'd be too bust running away to Germany

Muslims can only talk a good fight......wife beater and internet rambos

What about the Kurds, the only folk with the balls to take the fight to ISIS on the ground? They all just wife beaters and internet Rambos too? :hmm:

I reckon the women in the YPJ have more balls than 99% of the blokes on here ;)

Correction Iranians and Kurds

Aye good point pal :thumbs:

The Muslims only win when fighting young kids and disabled women. DB your always on the bite fs, DB beat Lenny McLean with both arms tied behind his back whilst peeling bananas with his feet[/quoteI would have just shot him f**k that rounds business a fights a fight. Thought you would know that being in Belfast

not me mate, I'm a fair believer in a fair dig, non of this shooting and running over kids in trucks caper, the Ulster blood in you must be what makes you tough, def not that blood of the deserts

You dont know how wrong you are, no such thing as a fair fight and my desert blood is far stronger than youd imagine. Edited by desertbred

Seen it before not Muslim.....no Muslims would have stood and fought they'd be too bust running away to Germany

What about the Kurds, the only folk with the balls to take the fight to ISIS on the ground? They all just wife beaters and internet Rambos too? :hmm:

Cowards fighting cowards

Muslims can only talk a good fight......wife beating and internet rambos more their cup of tea

Listen to the THL tart cowardly c**t

Whatever you say Rambo

Cowards fighting cowards

Says the many who's never so much as fired a shot in anger. Why don't you go over there show these cowards how it's done?

Fecking joker

Cowards fighting cowards

[/quote

Done any fighting besides opening a bag of crisps you tart

You dont know how wrong you are, no such thing as a fair fight and my desert blood is far stronger than youd imagine.
your right in your culture no such thing, as your people's like to dominate dla women and defensless kids, but over here we still have fair digs. As for your desert blood being so strong, that's why your da out crossed to ulster blood, to improve the line by putting courage in
  • Like 1

[/quote

You dont know how wrong you are, no such thing as a fair fight and my desert blood is far stronger than youd imagine.

your right in your culture no such thing, as your people's like to dominate dla women and defensless kids, but over here we still have fair digs. As for your desert blood being so strong, that's why your da out crossed to ulster blood, to improve the line by putting courage in

your getting personal now cunty

Cowards fighting cowards

Says the many who's never so much as fired a shot in anger. Why don't you go over there show these cowards how it's done?

Fecking joker

You dont know what people have done....most dont bang on about their accomplishment

Ill leave that to the been there seen it done.......could sort it out by himself Muslim internet rambo and the big bad anachist

I watched that ross kemp on isis and it was an eye opener. Make you think my 20 year old daughter the worst she has to worry about is the printer running out of ink thank god. Then you have them young girls risking there lives handling guns they can hardly lift

• Like 4

Cowards fighting cowards

Fecking joker

You dont know what people have done....most dont bang on about their accomplishment

Ill leave that to the been there seen it done.......could sort it out by himself Muslim internet rambo and the big bad anachist

So you've been in the forces then? Where did you serve, see much action?

Cowards fighting cowards

Fecking joker

go put your knickers on you tart.

I watched that ross kemp on isis and it was an eye opener. Make you think my 20 year old daughter the worst she has to worry about is the printer running out of ink thank god. Then you have them young girls risking there lives handling guns they can hardly lift

Aye I watched that too pal, those girls were fecking amazing :yes: "We don't fear death because we're fighting for something bigger than ourselves. Our freedom."

And what about your man that had been shot 11 times fighting ISIS and just laughs about it, game as anything :yes:

All cowards according to some though, just because they're Muslim :no: :no:

Edited by BGD