Muslims Vs Russians

I like you bgd but this muslim loving has to stop mate

Because I don't believe every single one of the 2 billion Muslims in the world is just waiting for their chance to blow us up means I love them :blink:

I don't love or hate Muslims, I take each one as I find them just like I do anyone from any religion or culture. What I can't stand is stupidity and bigotry ;)

Two billion your some counter i struggle when i run out of fingers and toes

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DB was known as the "Tehran Terror" in his street fighting days. He has the strength of 10 men and steeps his hands in crude oil straight out of the ground

Why have they all got gloves on?.........street fight my arse, I've had more vicious fights with my best mate over who gets the windy end of a bus stop to sleep at 4 am !!

It all looked very gay to me ... Half dressed young men throwing themselves on top of each other ..... Oooooo sailor ......

Posted Images

Because I don't believe every single one of the 2 billion Muslims in the world is just waiting for their chance to blow us up means I love them :blink:

I don't love or hate Muslims, I take each one as I find them just like I do anyone from any religion or culture. What I can't stand is stupidity and bigotry ;)

You are more stupid then anyone, you defend a people who are tearing your country apart and other countries which share common beliefs with your country. Do you really know the meaning of the word bigotry? I looked it up and there was a picture of a lapdog getting kicked around by a bunch of muslims wagging its little tongue with a look of glee on its pathetic face, it even had a name tag on its little collar, it said BGD!!!

You are more stupid then anyone, you defend a people who are tearing your country apart and other countries which share common beliefs with your country. Do you really know the meaning of the word bigotry? I looked it up and there was a picture of a lapdog getting kicked around by a bunch of muslims wagging its little tongue with a look of glee on its pathetic face, it even had a name tag on its little collar, it said BGD!!!

Fantasising about me in bondage gear now :no: you're a sick little clown.

I don't defend anyone tearing my and others country apart :blink: I think Islamic extremists are the scum of the earth as is anyone who commits such barbaric acts no matter what banner they commit them under. Do you honestly think every single one of the 2 billion Muslims on earth including those that are fighting and being massacred by ISIS share their views? :blink:

You know who's tearing our countries apart? Those that preach division and hatred calling those that don't go along with their idiotic views traitors :no:

Everytime another attack is carried out its done by one of those 2 billion (thought it was 1.6 billion )........which one next will have the switch flicked in their mind

There goes another switch on a train in Germany

• Like 3

I don't defend anyone tearing my and others country apart :blink: I think Islamic extremists are the scum of the earth as is anyone who commits such barbaric acts no matter what banner they commit them under. Do you honestly think every single one of the 2 billion Muslims on earth including those that are fighting and being massacred by ISIS share their views? :blink:

You know who's tearing our countries apart? Those that preach division and hatred calling those that don't go along with their idiotic views traitors :no:

Do you know any non muslims who have come from muslim countries? Do you think they experienced division and hatred from muslims? This is where your stupidity shines through with such lustre it is blinding. They don't, gang rape, murder, terrorise, blow up, preach hatred or the many other foul acts that muslims COMMONLY commit in the UK and EVERYWHERE they populate. Yet non muslims are driven out and punished to near extinction in countries they have been for countless generations. Somehow you think that myself and your own country folk are guilty of division and hatred! You are intelligent enough to read and write but I don't understand how you can be so misguided.

Do you know any non muslims who have come from muslim countries? Do you think they experienced division and hatred from muslims? This is where your stupidity shines through with such lustre it is blinding. They don't, gang rape, murder, terrorise, blow up, preach hatred or the many other foul acts that muslims COMMONLY commit in the UK and EVERYWHERE they populate. Yet non muslims are driven out and punished to near extinction in countries they have been for countless generations. Somehow you think that myself and your own country folk are guilty of division and hatred! You are intelligent enough to read and write but I don't understand how you can be so misguided.
I'm good friends with Christians from Egypt, Iran and Lebanon actually, they've experienced horrible racism and attacks on the streets in the UK but never experienced anything like that while living in majority Muslim countries :hmm:

How exactly are you not preaching division and hatred? I mean you do want us all to unite in hatred of Muslims and drive them out, right? You do call your fellow Westerners that don't agree with that traitors, right? Sound pretty hateful and divisive to me, doesnt matter if you think it's a justified reaction or not, it's preaching division and hatred, you should have the courage to own your opinions and actions without worrying about how it sounds ;)

You realise you actually share the main aim of ISIS right? They want to get rid of the "grey area" in society and pit Muslim against "infidel" and you're doing their work for them, preaching the same things just from the other side of the fence :no: They don't want Muslims to live in harmony with non-believers, just like you.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

I have friends from exactly the same countries you just mentioned, do you know why Christian populations have decreased so dramatically in those countries in recent times? (Just like has happened in all muslim countries and not just Christians either) i also have non muslim friends from Pakistan, Iraq and Turkey, strangely they tell me a far different story than your friends. I would say they just don't want to hear your whining so they tell you what you want to hear.

I would not feel so divisve if gang rape, murder, bombings, etc were not so common. Do you think you are being empathetic with this ideallist rhetoric? I see your attitude as misguided self righteousness. Similar attitudes is what has caused this mess and will cause more mess in future.

Edited by Silversnake

I have friends from exactly the same countries you just mentioned, do you know why Christian populations have decreased so dramatically in those countries in recent times? (Just like has happened in all muslim countries and not just Christians either) i also have non muslim friends from Pakistan, Iraq and Turkey, strangely they tell me a far different story than your friends. I would say they just don't want to hear your whining so they tell you what you want to hear.

I would not feel so divisve if gang rape, murder, bombings, etc were not so common. Do you think you are being empathetic with this ideallist rhetoric? I see your attitude as misguided self righteousness. Similar attitudes is what has caused this mess and will cause more mess in future.

So now you admit you are preaching division and hatred. Why were you so offended in your last post in response to me saying that's what you were doing then? :blink:

Make up your mind you clown :laugh:

Once again twisting words and avoiding the real issue. Do you feel like a winner? You really are a cheap and shallow fool. Atb to you, at least you make me laugh.

Edited to add I have preached division many times but I have NEVER preached hatred.

Edited by Silversnake

Once again twisting words and avoiding the real issue. Do you feel like a winner? You really are a cheap and shallow fool. Atb to you, at least you make me laugh.

Edited to add I have preached division many times but I have NEVER preached hatred.

So why exactly did you get your panties in a twist when I said you preached division then? You've just admited that's what you do :blink:

Very confused little clown aren't you :laugh:

So why exactly did you get your panties in a twist when I said you preached division then? You've just admited that's what you do :blink:

Very confused little clown aren't you :laugh:

I believe islam should be banned everywhere except for muslim countries and if people want to be muslim move to an Islamic country. No killing, no wars just go and live with other muslims. No confusion here. Now go back and sit on desertbreds lap.
  • Like 1