Working Salukis

What credentials ? I presume you mean "aspect of a person's background" like full name and address I've got them as you can see, you have none, a pseudonym of kate b, don't know who bred your dog or where you bought it, wont say where you live or have lived and have no pics of your dog "póg mo thóin"

What credentials ? I presume you mean "aspect of a person's background" like full name and address I've got them as you can see, you have none, a pseudonym of kate b, don't know who bred your dog or where you bought it, wont say where you live or have lived and have no pics of your dog "póg mo thóin"

if you look at my profile picture you'll see a picture of my Sul. And if YOU want to name your dog 'kiss my arse' you go right ahead. I would even give YOU a name like kiss my arse.

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Kate, As you suggested, the best thing to do is to go to as many lurcher shows as you can, and talk to as many people as you can. Some will know nothing but tell you they do. Others, less forward,

I reckon Kate b has been on here before and has a sack bigger than you your will be playing conkers in the lay-bys

To the people who are slagging the OP off: just for once, stop your trolling. There are still genuine people out there who come on here looking for the information they so badly want. And if, just may

Posted Images

And from now on i'm just going to ignore all this ignorant haters, whose wrath I have done nothing at all to deserve, and only reply to the decent people on here. And I'm glad to say there are quite a lot of them.

And if I was really an anti hunt activist putting up some massive masquerade, don't you thing I'd have got round to asking some question about something more dodgy than just what type of dog to get by now? Get over yourselves.

And if I was really an anti hunt activist putting up some massive masquerade, don't you thing I'd have got round to asking some question about something more dodgy than just what type of dog to get by now? Get over yourselves.

Nah that's what they do. Come on here introducing themselves. Gain trust. Then the "dodgy" questions come down the line.

Just stick with it and the novelty of a new female member will wear off and if you are genuine you will get all the info you will ever need and more.

Most of the men on here only think with their cocks so you have to excuse them.

P.S - Any pics of yourself ?

• Like 3

Nah that's what they do. Come on here introducing themselves. Gain trust. Then the "dodgy" questions come down the line.

Just stick with it and the novelty of a new female member will wear off and if you are genuine you will get all the info you will ever need and more.

Most of the men on here only think with their cocks so you have to excuse them.

P.S - Any pics of yourself

P.s. your not allowed to put pics up of females remember

I said I smell a fur mummy not an anti ;)

nice dogs, Lurcherman.

And now, before I sign out, I think there's some people on here that might need MY advice and one of them is YOU Seanie baby. Let me explain to you how the internet works: how ever much you abuse any new member that dares to raise their head on here, there is no way you can guarantee that there are no 'antis' lurking on here trying to catch you out. So put on your intelligence panties and don't post any location specifics and don't post any pictures of your self doing anything, you know, illegal, like skinning live animals with a butter knife which is what you probably enjoy most.

Edited by Kate B
  • Like 1

I hope you stick with it and find what you want. Some things you want are a little misguided but as you said you want advice to LEARN. Insults and accusations are very unnecessary, but that treatment comes no matter what you do in life. Keep at it and you will get what you want eventually. My advice is keep researching, get amongst lurchers, salukis, etc as much as possible work out what quarry you want to or can pursue, even see if you can join someone for a chase (especially if they own parents of a litter you like) and when you find a suitable pup that appeals to you try your luck! ATVB and remember chivalry is not dead but it seems it almost is.

• Like 1

Well done guys. You're always saying how samey the site is getting, but when we get a new member who makes it less samey, you scare them off.

As far as using their real name, no-one is under any obligation to do that.

I've had a message from Kate B saying sorry if she went too far with any of her replies and I don't know if she'll be back.

I know we've had a few "women" join here who are either antis, troublemakers, or men, but FFS give newbies a chance before making assumptions.

your dog would have to be a deerhound or deerhound cross they are steeped in romantic history and folklore. they are stunning to look at loyal and loving. they may not catch a lot but they would still have to work for what they do get

• Like 1

Actually, my last dog WAS a deer hound cross! That's how I got interested in lurchers. I got her from a man on the West Coast of Ireland even if theres an irish man on here that doesn't believe that! She was whippet x GH x Deerhound, that her picture on my profile pic (bit small I know - but having trouble uploading others) and I had to put her down two weeks ago. God really must get out of here - just popped back to pick up a personal message and guess what? It wasn't an insult!